Daily Shaheed's 366 challenge

I only meant sensible in that you have a week to do a pic.....Rather than trying to get a pic every day!

I know what u meant....I did two 365s back to back... and by the end I burnt out.. felt I was piling on the pressure too much to achieve greater things....not sure if I made it though..

I know what u meant....I did two 365s back to back... and by the end I burnt out.. felt I was piling on the pressure too much to achieve greater things....not sure if I made it though..

Yeah, I feel more confident using the iPhone now, particularly if I see something that grabs me!

Wish I still had my rx100 for this challenge though!!

U set the rules ur self and the phone is so mobile and handy

I know! I got rid of the rx100 becUse I didn't like to compromise on dslr quality. But now I have the iPhone 5s instead.

Although the two iPhone pics are arguably the more thought about pics!

Aaarrrr!!!! That be a crackin shot if ever I saw one....now where's me Flaggon of ale as I know the rum is tesco value varnish remover

Aaarrrr!!!! That be a crackin shot if ever I saw one....now where's me Flaggon of ale as I know the rum is tesco value varnish remover

Ha! Thank you. I felt the need to have some "easy" things to shot for when inspiration is lacking. So I bought some mini figures for a fiver!

Ha! Thank you. I felt the need to have some "easy" things to shot for when inspiration is lacking. So I bought some mini figures for a fiver!

I bought numerous props over my time. .. and made a number of them from other stuff round the house...eBay has so much to answer for...but so do car boot sales..

Glad to see your still on track am liking the Lego - especially the way you have caught the pink and blue light on the word Flickr :)

Glad to see your still on track am liking the Lego - especially the way you have caught the pink and blue light on the word Flickr :)

Hi. Did the light by accident on an earlier shot, so attempted it deliberately on this shot. Had a "disco torch " but had to flag it to stop it hitting the background. Patient timing to get it to turn blue and red!!

Taken some pics but have had the worst night shifts the last two nights so haven't been able to look at them yet!!

U either mirror the image. ..or u have one he'll of a shiny surface for these shots.....and I'm thinking the later..

I told the wife that the 366 was great as I learned how to properly clean the hob.....not just "man clean" it. There's a special cloth apparently - one side to clean the other to buff/polish!!

The background is a black salter digital scale!

I could never keep it that clean....that's like my boots used to be back in the day..... but a special cloth.... you're doing a great job so far with your 366....

Liking day 21 very much and it sums up how I feel right now - will be joining you on nights soon, then you can see inspiration (or lack of it)

Liking day 21 very much and it sums up how I feel right now - will be joining you on nights soon, then you can see inspiration (or lack of it)

Thank you. I tend to have a focussed idea when I'm tired. And I was hanging out of my @rse by the time I did that shot.

Everything in the house is being viewed as a potential subject! It's fun!!

Glad to see your still going strong. I really like spinal needle (at a guess) love the striped effect you have from the b/g (y)

Glad to see your still going strong. I really like spinal needle (at a guess) love the striped effect you have from the b/g (y)

Thank you!

Close......tuohy needle for epidurals!

That striped effect is my iPad! Back on nights so still not processed a few and need to take one today!!

X

Stunning photography. Such good lighting and clean images. Perfection.

Back