weekly Sharon's 52 Week Challenge - Week 8 Ending

That's a interesting take on the theme, welcome to the mad house I look forward to following your progress.

I am struggling with this tying myself in knots trying to share the link, seemed like a good idea when I was stood outside taking a photo of my washing line with raindrops on it. Many thanks for your comment.

Last edited:
Like the idea, would make a great abstract. My bit of crit would be that I think the focus is off for what u were trying to shoot and the line seems to be blown in places.

I also like the idea but am struggling with the focus, if you hadn't said washing line I would have thought the lines were electronic

Like the idea, would make a great abstract. My bit of crit would be that I think the focus is off for what u were trying to shoot and the line seems to be blown in places.

Many thanks for your comments, my husband has just looked and said make sure people know its yours and nothing to do with me, just trying to do something different.

I also like the idea but am struggling with the focus, if you hadn't said washing line I would have thought the lines were electronic

Thanks Lizzy hopefully my next one will be better otherwise can see me getting my camera taken off me lol xx

Hi Sharon....welcome to nutty corner :wave:

Now , that's a bit different to the bike shots , reminds me of a spooky film...White Noise I think ...very abstract:)

Look forward to seeing your project...maybe you can shoehorn a bike in somewhere one week (y)

Many thanks for all your comments yes more difficult than shooting bikes ;) must admit was stood outside in the back garden in the freezing cold between showers certainly has got people talking OOF definitely but wanted to try something different. :)

Hi well its different to say the least works for me in a funny kind of way

Many thanks for taking the time to comment means a lot especially as I have never done this before can't wait for Saturday now what on earth will I come up with next:banana:

Hi Sharon....welcome to nutty corner :wave:

Now , that's a bit different to the bike shots , reminds me of a spooky film...White Noise I think ...very abstract:)

Look forward to seeing your project...maybe you can shoehorn a bike in somewhere one week (y)

The frustrating thing is Lynne could have easily used a bike shot doh why didn't I think of that.

Nice fuzzy abstract! Certainly different. :)
Look forward to the next 51 pics!

A good abstract shot, simple and clean. For me it doesn't have to be sharp as this would ruin the abstract effect.

Great start!

Hi many thanks for all your comments wonder what this Saturday will bring us.

Interesting take, I also thought 'neon lights' :)

Hi many thanks for all your comments on my Week 1 here goes with Week 2. ;)

Play looks a little out of focus and the white at the bottom is a bit of a distraction.

Nice literal take on the theme.

Really like your lines, it may well be an out of focus washing line, but it glows like neon lights. ACE!

For play though.... I do like the sparkly colour at the top, but as the other comments re the rest of it. Is this a heavy crop from the original??

Works for the theme. I think the PLAY looks a bit faded or OOF maybe. I feel it needs a little more punch to bring it out.

Thanks for your comments Michael. The play is a bit like the owner a little faded :D.

This. Nowt wrong with a literal approach and I quite like the splash of colour at the top.

Cheers.

Thanks Andy for your comments was pleased at how the top turned out.

Definitely says play but it feels a little too close up.

Thanks Peter must admit I couldn't get much closer.

Play looks a little out of focus and the white at the bottom is a bit of a distraction.

Nice literal take on the theme.

Thanks Mark Play must be faded from all the polishing:)

Fitting for the theme but if does seem to be very soft looking.

Thanks Mandy hopefully my next one dependent on the theme will be sharper.

Fits the theme - not keen on the bottom half of the shot though

Thanks Sarah for your comments and yes I see what you mean about the bottom.

Really like your lines, it may well be an out of focus washing line, but it glows like neon lights. ACE!

Thanks for your comments Graham

For play though.... I do like the sparkly colour at the top, but as the other comments re the rest of it. Is this a heavy crop from the original??

Yes it is quite a heavy crop and I was pleasantly surprised at how the top turned out. It is a photo of a much loved and well used Radio/CD player. :)

Nice and simple, Good take on the theme.

Many thanks for looking and commenting Paul.

Back