weekly Sharon's 52 Week Challenge - Week 8 Ending

:agree: Nicely composed and pin sharp where it should be. I can't wait until the evenings are light enough to shoot outside during the week!

I think everything has been said already, lovely bubble possibly a slightly tighter crop might help.

Thank you for all your comments and advice sorry for not doing individual replies found this one a challenge but it was good to get outside, have tried a tighter crop as advised don't know if it is better.

View attachment 5033

HI Sharon

closer crop of bubbles works really well , more focus on a super sharp set of 3 bubbles ( can't help but think of Mickey Mouse when I look at it :rolleyes: ) & great to see an outdoor natural bg ...lovely stuff :clap:

HI Sharon

closer crop of bubbles works really well , more focus on a super sharp set of 3 bubbles ( can't help but think of Mickey Mouse when I look at it :rolleyes: ) & great to see an outdoor natural bg ...lovely stuff :clap:

Many thanks Lynne, I'm a bit of a devil for close crops so tried to back off with this had Paul stood at my shoulder when I was cropping it saying don't crop it, afraid same goes for the bike images love the up close and personal.

Bikes are good with me too Sharon :) I hope he was getting off.............and not just getting back on! :D

I can smell that exhaust now! Maybe a slightly tighter crop to take out the helmet on the left and the arm on the right would help.

Hi plenty of smoke but too many distractions in the BG so a closer crop might be better

Bang on theme Sharon, I don't mind the busyness of the scene, its an environmental shot which tells a story (y)

I like it it's a bike so it gets my vote (y)

Many thanks Mandy yes hopefully more to come over the summer months.

Bikes are good with me too Sharon :) I hope he was getting off.............and not just getting back on! :D

Thanks Phil good to have some bike fans on here, yes definitely on his way off.

I can smell that exhaust now! Maybe a slightly tighter crop to take out the helmet on the left and the arm on the right would help.

Have done a tighter crop hope this works thanks Sharon

Hi plenty of smoke but too many distractions in the BG so a closer crop might be better

Thank you for looking and commenting Allan

Looks goosed :)

A tighter crop might work better.

Definitely goosed Mark not a good session for Mr Rutter. Thank you for commenting.

Plenty smoke around there, as the others have said a bit bust round the edges :)

Thank you for commenting Judi tighter crop done.

Bang on theme Sharon, I don't mind the busyness of the scene, its an environmental shot which tells a story

Many thanks for your comments Iain

I assume his race is done given the smoke. Just a little oof where it needs it I'm afraid

Thanks for your comments Peter.

On theme. Tells a story and the red parts make a decent photograph. You may not have ben able to move but it's one of them that may work tighter or maybe wider....

Cheers.

Another who prefers the cropped version for the theme.

On theme. Tells a story and the red parts make a decent photograph. You may not have ben able to move but it's one of them that may work tighter or maybe wider....

Cheers.

Many thanks for your comments Andy.

Another bike nut here so a winner from me

Thank you Craig from one bike nut to another,

Nice and sharp focus on the bubble (y)
Closer crop works better on Smoke

Many thanks Michael for your comments.

Another who prefers the cropped version for the theme.

Thank you Kev must admit with most of my bike images I lean towards cropped versions love the up close ones best.

Lovely crisp bubble shot as said and smoke definatly prefer your cropped verison

Sorry not contributed to the last two, hopefully getting my act together and getting sorted., Thank you for all the comments, feedback and support on my previous posts. Sharon xx

Thanks Andy yes my thoughts also but think the Marshals would have marched me back up the pit lane exit. :D

Back