Info Show us your baubles!

Come on ladies and gents, I want to put the decorations up!

Thank T why not give it a go

Well i did download the logo after you said it was easy but that's as far as i got, i wasn't sure how to paste images on.. whether i need a program to do it etc... as i said useless when it comes to knowing how lol :bonk:

God... every year I say I'll have a go next year... maybe I'll have a go next year :D

Ok, might have a bash on the weekend... tree going up and stuff so you never know

Tell truth youve added one each year Dean, but TP never used it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Go on give it a go this year (y) Like your avatar

Tell truth youve added one each year Dean, but TP never used it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Go on give it a go this year (y) Like your avatar
Oh yeah so I have :whistle:

I would like to give it a go mate, but still got a couple of shots to catch up on my 52 and comments on others threads, Once they are up to date (will be 3 behind if not done by Saturday :() this will be first on my list of fiddle time... subscribed (y)

tpfxmaslogostp.png

tpfxmaslogostp4.png

tpfxmaslogostp2.png

tpfxmaslogostp3.png

I think my software is messing up the edging on the transparent versions.

too much?
talk-photography-logo-design-xmas-13-small-jpg.1786

Attachments

• talk-photography-logo-design-xmas-13(small).jpg
    talk-photography-logo-design-xmas-13(small).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 214
OK i have a sore head now as i couldn't get something to do what i wanted it to do. As this is my first Christmas with tp i thought i would have a go at the logo thanks to the gentle reminder from tp at the top off my screen. so anyway here goes nothing and here is my attempt not very good as i have not done a logo for ages hence why i could not get any animated gifs to work :bang: .

View attachment 1788

View attachment 1799
Dont think there is Steve, suppose you could convert it yourself or the font is Trebuchet MS (and a bold variant) if that helps
Thanks Dave - yeh, the logo is easy enough to redraw as vector. I disagree with the font though, it's not the same at all (see attached). I have found one close though (Malgun Gothic) :)

Back