Sigma 150-600mm contemporary

Indeed, it's much faster when set to speed priority. The good thing is you can set the custom switch up with it, I've got mine set to speed on setting 1, and pin point accuracy on setting 2. Very handy being able to change it at the quick flick of a switch :)
That's exactly what I did with mine.

Cheers for that.:)

Very good deal.:)

Just ordered from amazon.:)

Will have to read up on this custom 1&2 now before it arrives.:)

Just realised,so i need to buy the usb dock?.:(
Got one ordered from wex.:)

Last edited:
That,s a very good shot.:)
Do i need to download any software for the usb dock when it arrives.:)

Cheers for that.:)

Why PINNACLE?.

Last edited:
^ Stunning shot.
What are you buying instead?
Why PINNACLE?.

I have a very nice Canon 500mmf4. Its a lot bigger, a lot heavier a lot more expensive but f4 really helps with what I am shooting and the IQ is really the bees. Nothing wrong with the Sigma and I was very tempted to keep it but I know I won't use it so it needs a nice new home.

You should have no problem selling it,i have ordered one from amazon.:)

I have a very nice Canon 500mmf4. Its a lot bigger, a lot heavier a lot more expensive but f4 really helps with what I am shooting and the IQ is really the bees. Nothing wrong with the Sigma and I was very tempted to keep it but I know I won't use it so it needs a nice new home.
Joining the 500 brigade is a rite of passage for bird photographers, you'll love it, it's a brilliant lens. Mark1 or Mark2?

Great looking shots,just waiting for my lens to arrive now.:)

Great shots here.:)

I can only dream of a mark 2 but that will be a 600mmf4 lol

I'm sure the IQ from the Canon is better and the f4 aperture very useful, but is it worth 10x the price? Probably falls into the law of diminishing returns. If I could afford one I wouldn't hesitate.

I have had a Canon 300L IS for several years and had my doubts when I bought the Sigma but it is very impressive, just wish it was f4.

Maybe someone else had this problem i have at the moment.
So my usb dock i got from Wex,i went on to the sigma site to register it,i put everything on like name address,serial No. etc.
It asks that i put in the last 6 numbers of the barcode,which i did,but it is showing error it can,t find that number on their database,any ideas.:confused:

One from the weekend

MG_8374.jpg

Back