Daily Slimbert's 2012 - 366 - Day 117 Added

A really great standard yet again (y) I have to say I love that one of the cake ornament that's really rather classy (y) and I can beat that (y) my first digital camera came with a 4mb CF card, that wouldn't fit a single small photo from my new toy :eek:

Matt

A really great standard yet again (y) I have to say I love that one of the cake ornament that's really rather classy (y) and I can beat that (y) my first digital camera came with a 4mb CF card, that wouldn't fit a single small photo from my new toy :eek:

Matt

Thanks, Matthew!! (y) I can't beat the 4MB card, but since I took that photo I've found a 16MB XD card!!

Really need to update this as I'm falling behind but I've been so busy the last few days it's hard to find the time!! :help:

Thanks, Matthew!! (y) I can't beat the 4MB card, but since I took that photo I've found a 16MB XD card!!

Really need to update this as I'm falling behind but I've been so busy the last few days it's hard to find the time!! :help:

:LOL:

Now that is something I mentioned when a few people decided to undertake the 366 it's important to not fall too far behind on editing, as before you know it you've a couple of weeks and it get to a point where you cannot be bothered any more :( keep it up as you've set such a great standard (y)

Matt

Now that is something I mentioned when a few people decided to undertake the 366 it's important to not fall too far behind on editing, as before you know it you've a couple of weeks and it get to a point where you cannot be bothered any more :( keep it up as you've set such a great standard (y)

Matt

Oh, I'll get through to the end.....100%!!! ;)

I'll be stuck to the PC all weekend editing some weddings so I'll catch up then.....just had a busy week!!

There's going to be times over the summer when I'll be a couple of weeks behind, our summer holiday being one of them, but I'll just have to knuckle down and get on with it.....I WILL NOT FAIL!!!! :nono:

is it genuine lurgy or bacardi on a school night lurgy?

Going to have to break my pinky promise.....I feel absolutely horrendous!!!! :crying:
Naughty Boy :nono:

Awweeee bless.... I guess you have to be forgiven this once - you best be up in the next couple of days though or else there will be trouble :bat:

i had proof of life earlier. Therefore, no excuse...

Yep, just lots going on and no time to fart at the moment.....photos are sat waiting, so I haven't given up quite yet!! ;)

Yep, just lots going on and no time to fart at the moment.....photos are sat waiting, so I haven't given up quite yet!! ;)

You cannot give up Lynton would never shut up about it it would be all over facebook etc, you'd end up having put a hit out on him :LOL: :LOL:

Catch up time.....sort of!!

Day 106.....

I'm not much in to puddings, sweets, desserts etc, but once in a while I don't mind a piece of cheesecake or a bowl full of trifle.....however after a roast dinner round the in-laws, it took some serious effort to get this down!! :help:

Day 106: "A Trifle Full"

Day 106: A Trifle Full by Damien Light Photography, on Flickr

Day 109.....

With our family holiday just a few weeks away, I've started hunting out all the things we'll need such as passports, suitcases and the all important electric plug socket adaptor (I end up buying one every single year!).

So I pulled my suitcase out from under the bed, cleaned the dust off it, and discovered I'd left the combination lock on the zip.....could I remember the numbers? Could I hell.....it took me almost 20 minutes to get inside!!!! :annoyed:

Day 109: "Safe-Cracker"

Day 109: Safe-Cracker by Damien Light Photography, on Flickr

Day 110.....

While hunting round the house looking for suitcases, I stumbled upon my acoustic guitar at the back of a cupboard.....covered in dust, having not been played for over a year!! :crying:

Long gone are my rock star days, when I'd play for hours at a time, several times a week, for almost 15 years.....really need to make more of an effort!!

Day 110: "Wanted: Guitar Player"

Day 110: Wanted: Guitar Player by Damien Light Photography, on Flickr

Day 111.....

Went to Ely in Cambridgeshire today to help my good friend, Ryan Jarvis, with another of his portrait training courses. We had quite a few TP'ers along on this one, and it was really good fun with lots of learning going on!!

Sadly, because I spent nearly all day talking (as usual!), I only took a total of 6 photos all day, and 4 of them where deliberately over or under exposed to show the "students" some examples of what to look out for, plus I only had my wide lens available......so, this is all I've got to show from the day!! :(

Day 111: "Rose"

Day 111: Rose by Damien Light Photography, on Flickr

Day 112.....

Today was the day I started with the worst case of tonsillitis I've ever had :crying:

Fevers, boiling hot shivering, 4 nights without a single minutes sleep and an ear infection that would make a grown man cry.....it was absolutely horrific, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone!!

None of the above has anything to do with todays photo, just thought I'd make an excuse for how rubbish todays photo is!! :p

Day 112: "Old Number 7 Brand"

Day 112: Old Number 7 Brand by Damien Light Photography, on Flickr

Day 114.....

As a few TP members know all too well, I like having the odd BBQ......but with our current BBQ not being used or cleaned for at least the last 7/8 months, I think we might need a new one!!

Day 114: "I Think We Need A New One"

Day 114: I Think We Need A New One by Damien Light Photography, on Flickr

Day 116.....

By today, the medication had started to work, so I could finally eat something that wasn't yoghurt!! :p

Sadly, it'd been four days since I'd last had any sleep, and I still felt dreadful.....what made things worse still, was that my wife and kids were eating bowls of fresh strawberries in front of me, which I love, but am allergic to.....:crying:

.....little did I know that I'd get a whopping 2 1/2 hours sleep later that night!! :banana:

Day 116: "Strawberries And Dream"

Day 116: Strawberries And Dream by Damien Light Photography, on Flickr

Day 117.....

Definitely starting to recover by today. But sadly, I had to let my mate, Ryan Jarvis down and back out of a training course I'd offered to help him with. Sorry, Ryan....:shake:

On the up side, I got a camera bag fetish fix today in the shape of a new Kata backpack!! :D

Day 117: "The Fetish Continues"

Day 117: The Fetish Continues by Damien Light Photography, on Flickr

Day 118.....

Another fetish of mine, is Sanyo Eneloop rechargeable batteries.....I've got bloody loads of 'em!! Even to the point where I have a full 32 set of the limited Glitter Edition!!! :wacky:

If you don't use flashguns very often, you'll probably think the same as my wife and think I'm a bit mental.....but if you do, I can't recommend these highly enough!! (y)

Day 118: "Eneloop"

Day 118: Eneloop by Damien Light Photography, on Flickr

Day 119.....

For anyone nosey enough to want to know, this is where I do all my photo editing......and also where I waste all my money, buying camera bags on ebay at 2am on a Saturday!!

This is also the first photo taken with my new Canon 10-22mm lens.....which is even better than I thought it would be!! :love:

Day 119: "My Office"

Day 119: My Office by Damien Light Photography, on Flickr

Just what is it with you and camera bags?

ha ha...... why am I not even slightly surprised?

I've only known you about 2 1/2 yrs give or take, but I seriously suspect you were beyond help about 20 yrs ago.... I'll ask your Mum!!!

As to the pics.... nothing to really crit or comment on... and I wouldn't even attempt a 365 so (y) to you, but nothing inspiring in the last few updates.... (means, I have no urge to go and hunt out the cameras.. I left them somewhere in the house....)... I can imagine though at times, it must be, "ah crap, I need to take a photo today... erm, dog, done that, kids... took their pics loads... ".. would drive me crazy....

Hoping to get some inspiration next week down in Cornwall.... and if the weather / light is all wrong, I shall be complaining..."

Back