weekly Stuart Pearson's 52 for 2022 - Week 52 - Showcase (completed )

Week 48 - Curves

I was hoping for something showing the curves more but my method of holding the gel colour sheets reduced the area for the composition.

Gel Curves by Stuart Pearson, on Flickr

This is fully zoomed out view showing the full sheets and my means of holding them in place!!

08426A5D-87EC-47CA-B287-6CB7B7AC84F2.jpeg

Last edited:
Week 49 - Construction

This photo would have been suitable for the previous "Curves" theme but the concept here is the "Construction of light". Still not managed to get a prism which would have shown the colours better so it's a re-use of the glass ball that appeared back in week 1, I'm shining a torch through it, moved it about until the colours were visible.

Light Construction by Stuart Pearson, on Flickr

Last edited:
Week 52 - Showcase

Made it to the end, and only just while it's still 2022 (in Scotland anyway). My favourite theme submission was the plasma light bulb which I now see regularly as my profile pic on a number of websites. I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's images. I do appreciate the efforts of the group mods who devote considerable time managing the challenges.

Lightbulb Moment
by Stuart Pearson, on Flickr

What a fabulous catch up and end to the year. Lots of creativity here. I love your showcase shot.

Congratulations on finishing the 52.

Good catch up and nice image to finish the year. Congrats and a Happy New Year

What a fabulous catch up and end to the year. Lots of creativity here. I love your showcase shot.

Congratulations on finishing the 52.
Thanks, although looking back on my photography in general for the year I've only really managed to take photos while on holiday. I need to be making the effort and getting out and about. Let's hope a concerted effort in 2023 brings results

Fab bulb shot!

Great creative shot. I can see how it makes a perfect avatar. Nice end to the year.

Nice catch up and a great shot of the plasma bulb! Well done!

Back