Talk Photography Day 2013

oooh cool im off out later :)

I got sent home from work sick today so I only managed to see one shot on my way to the station. I won't be able to develop the film until Tuesday though.

Completely failed to be up in time for a sunrise this morning but did remember to take a few shots for TPDay.
Internet access is painfully slow here :( so will wait until we're home before posting them.

Street party this afternoon so camera ready to get a photo for TP day

Hi
New to all this ......have I over-looked email address to send photo or are we not ready yet ? Eager beaver ........
Cheers Julie

Hi
New to all this ......have I over-looked email address to send photo or are we not ready yet ? Eager beaver ........
Cheers Julie

Very keen......no, not yet Julie. I think they are giving us time to just post them to the thread at the moment.

Are we posting them on this thread ?? lol

Sorry , I haven't got a scooby doo (clue) :LOL:

Well just been out but left it a bit late for the nice sky so fingers crossed i have something worthwhile ish:eek:

I see a Vulcan has already been posted - I just knew I wouldn't be the only TPer at Rhyl air show today. :LOL:

Hope you are out atm WITH a memory card :bonk: :LOL:

I used to keep a card in the car for that purpose, although having lost an £80 CF card in the crash I think I'll re-evaluate that policy, also have the camera set to not take a photo if no card, having set up and spend 2 hours shooting a star scape for my PPing library only to go back to a camera with no bloody card in it :bang:

I just looked out the window, see the weather was good so decided to get some "stick time" in (y)

Well, that was a heck of an evening.
Sat on the edge of the Mendips drinking bottles of Gem and eating meat based products - watching the sun go down with a 600mm lens.
I've never done 'landscapes' with a 600mm lens before - Ooooooooo!
No idea if the photos will live up to expectations; it was a fantastic experience.
Just a nagging doubt that the photos won't do it justice.

Well, that was a heck of an evening.
Sat on the edge of the Mendips drinking bottles of Gem and eating meat based products - watching the sun go down with a 600mm lens.
I've never done 'landscapes' with a 600mm lens before - Ooooooooo!
No idea if the photos will live up to expectations; it was a fantastic experience.
Just a nagging doubt that the photos won't do it justice.

sounds incredible!! :love:

Loads of entries already in, looking forward to seeing more over the coming days too, well done everyone, keep them coming :clap:

I'm having trouble posting my pic in the main thread??

Yea, the forum seems to be running very slowly at the moment, causing people to accidentally duplicate their posts as they try several times to post.

I'd leave it until the morning if I were you.

Having recently upgraded to a 60D I decided to take part yesterday and although i'm still getting to grips with it and photography in general i'm happy with the photos i took, now i have to decide which one image to submit :thinking:

Can anyone suggest a good book/DVD for Photoshop? I've been using free actions off the web but want to learn how to use it and learn how to make my photos look good in post.

Thanks

When's the deadline for submitting a photo?!

I'm sure it'll say it somewhere on here, but I'm lazy.....and it's Sunday!! :p

Read the first post you lazy sod! : p :D

Humph.....*grumble*grumble*grumble*

I just have, and I still can't see it. You owe me 2 minutes of wasted life.

Or I need to get some new glasses.....:shrug:

Or I need to read it again properly....:thinking:

This is all getting too much for me!!! :crying:

Back