Talk Photography Fantasy Football League(s) for 2020/21.

Klopp Klopp Boom has Kane as Captain too, so no gains made on them there. ;)
Even though hes my captain, I hope he doesn't play the next game. In my other league I've just lost the lead as the other bloke has Kane triple captained!

Klopp Klopp Boom has Kane as Captain too, so no gains made on them there. ;)

Most of the top have him as Captain, he's a bit of a stalemate bar the ones who were brave enough to use their triple. In that sense I don't mind if he plays or not, bit I wonder if he doesn't play the second would I get the sub? As he will still have the points from the first, doubtful

Most of the top have him as Captain, he's a bit of a stalemate bar the ones who were brave enough to use their triple. In that sense I don't mind if he plays or not, bit I wonder if he doesn't play the second would I get the sub? As he will still have the points from the first, doubtful
No, as soon as he set foot onto the pitch, he could not be subbed

Thought so, it'd get a bit messy otherwise. I mean I knew if they were even on for a minute one game they can't be subbed but wasn't sure how it worked for a double. Hope he stays off then, nice monies for transfers

Last edited:
Not captaining Lingard seems to have been a wise choice!

[edit] Haha! My reverse jinx worked! :D I'll take 7

Last edited:
Another lot of nothing from Bruno. He's far too expensive for his current points returns.....

Yeah not sorry I dumped him, Wan Bissaka might have to go next 2,2,1 last 3 games just don't cut it

My keeper and 4 defenders (3 didnt play and 1 red card) are on a TOTAL of -1 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3 pts from the Chelsea match here, but since I owe 8 ...

Somehow still ahead in the H2H but Farcelona have more players to go, need Son to actually do something for me for once and Ienhacho to live up to the bit of hype he's gotten

I think I should have the 10 spot locked for now as the guys behind me had bad weeks

Transfers are tough this week, running out of goood form players to drag in

Top three remain the same, so Klopp Klopp Boom(54), Amber Army(50) and Double Pogba Redbull(81) in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Double Pogba Redbull were also the highest scorers of the week too. :clap: They would need a few weeks of results like that to get close to the top two, but you never know. ;)

Penfold's Dangermice(68) move up to 4th after a good week. Farcealona(42) move down a place to 5th, even though they are on equal points. Hardly Athletic stay in 6th, but are only six points behind the two ahead. Banished to Riyadh(66) stay in 7th, and I move up to 8th (after getting 65 points) seven points behind, and Mrs Smith's Boys move from 12th > 9th after a great week and 80 points, and are now only three points behind me. :oops: :$ :LOL:

There seems to be little clusters of teams together, which is nice. :)

After the last game of this game week last night, the next game is tonight, so the deadline for changes is today, Fri 23rd Apr @18:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 32
1619192238312.png

The top three of the Head 2 Head League all lost their match ups. The leader, Klopp Klopp Boom lost their H2H with Mrs Smith's Boys 54 - 80. Second placed Amber Army lost to me, :D 46 - 65. Third placed Biggin Bangers were beaten by Banished to Riyadh 66 - 51.

Hardly Athletic move up a place into 4th, and Mrs Smith's Boys move up to 5th.

tarric totts lost to AVERAGE 33 - 47. Next to take on AVERAGE are Penfold's Dangermice. Ngikufisela inhlanhla. ;)

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 32 Results

1619193325772.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gamewee
k 33 Fixtures
1619193444712.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 32
1619193570462.png

What a crap week! seems nobody really had a great one, klopp at the top had a decent enough one.

It's down to one player in our H2H @redhed17 Iheanacho, basically if he doesn't do much, you win. It's 30-27 to you atm as I owe 8 transfer pts [what's new, also nothing new in that it didn't really work out]

Great to see Wan Bissaka get a CS plus bonus pts from my bench too :rolleyes: only swapped him out for Targett last minute, no idea why, think I felt Leeds would cause an upset, but then I left Meslier on the bench too ... d'oh!.

Last edited:
Lots of low scoring this week. :oops: :$ The fixtures altered by the League Cup Final looks to have affected many, but not the top two. ;)

Amber Army (61) get four points closer to Klopp Klopp Boom(57) at the top, and are now seventeen points behind. ;) Amber Army were also highest scorer of the week with those 61 points. :clap:

No changes from 3rd > 7th too, so Double Pogba Redbull(39), Penfold's Dangermice(27), Farcealona(17), Hardly Athletic(17), and Banished to Riyadh(52) stay where they were. I was in 8th, but Mrs Smith's Boys(48) who were three points behind me(30), are now fifteen points, and a place ahead as I move down to 9th. :( ;)

Average points score for the week was 36.

European games for the rest of this week, but there is a game on Friday, so the deadline for making changes is Fri 30th Apr @18:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 33
1619541663673.png

After a loss last week, Klopp Klopp Boom are back to wining ways beating horspath hounds 53 - 39, to go ten points clear at the top, with a potential 15 points available from the remaining games. Amber Army's draw with tarric tots 53 - 53 didn't help in keeping pace with the leader.

Amber Army's 2nd place may be in jeopardy as Biggin Bangers are now just three points behind after winning their H2H with Hardly Athletic 41 - 17. Hardly Athletic's loss enabled Mrs Smith's Boys to move above them into 4th place after their win against Rotund FC 48 - 26. Ball Oxes move up two positions to 6th, after beat me :( 39 - 30. :)

DTFC Snapper, Banished to Riyadh and I all move down to 7th, 8th and 9th respectively.

Another win for AVERAGE beating Penfold's Dangermice 36 - 27. :( Next to take on AVERAGE is me! :oops: :$ Fingers crossed, as AVERAGE are on a streak. :LOL:

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 33 Results
1619543855246.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 34 Fixtures
1619543879422.png
Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 33

1619543897306.png

Happy enough with the H2H win here, it was down to one player in the end and he got the job done [Iheanacho - Leic] Didn't think I'd do well as I left 16pts on the bench

Last edited:
We have to navigate protest postponments now too it seems, that's 3 of my players with a fat zero in an already crappy week. Only hope I had for the H2H, easy win there for Marc, in fairness he was already 13pts ahead - I would have needed Máne to get a couple

We have to navigate protest postponments now too it seems, that's 3 of my players with a fat zero in an already crappy week. Only hope I had for the H2H, easy win there for Marc, in fairness he was already 13pts ahead - I would have needed Máne to get a couple

I had 4 players in that Utd v Liv game so that's cost me big.

You're only 3 points behind me and you've got 3pts to come from the bench s have I. You've got Lingard in play atm, I've got Soucek. Depending what each of them do in the 2nd half, it could go either way.

The postponed game, added to Cit€h deciding not to play Foden and Gundogan has led to very low points. Six of my chosen eleven did not play, plus one on the bench didn't play. And who'd have thunk it that Spurs could score four, and my Captain, Kane, would have nothing to do with any of them, four points only. :rolleyes: :banghead:

I think I may end up with about 20 points after the changes off the bench for those that didn't player, and the average is 29 before tonight's matches have been taken into account. So that's my H2H lost already. :oops: :$ :(

I had 4 players in that Utd v Liv game so that's cost me big.

You're only 3 points behind me and you've got 3pts to come from the bench s have I. You've got Lingard in play atm, I've got Soucek. Depending what each of them do in the 2nd half, it could go either way.

I had to pay 8pts for transers on top though, shows the real acore in the H2H section [think they points are only taken off the main league at the end?] Lingard did naff all either way lol, so GG. Might have been interesting as we had a few different players in that cancelled game, I had Mane and Arnold where you had Robertson and Rashford, I'd left Bassaka on the bench and we both had Salah. Think you would have still taken it tbh I would have required a miracle from Mane [captain] and Lingard

Last edited:
The postponed game, added to Cit€h deciding not to play Foden and Gundogan has led to very low points. Six of my chosen eleven did not play, plus one on the bench didn't play. And who'd have thunk it that Spurs could score four, and my Captain, Kane, would have nothing to do with any of them, four points only. :rolleyes: :banghead:

I think I may end up with about 20 points after the changes off the bench for those that didn't player, and the average is 29 before tonight's matches have been taken into account. So that's my H2H lost already. :oops: :$ :(

Yeah everyone was caught out by that cancellation, sucks so close to the end as we're all trying to hit some target or other. Mine was to finish inside top 10 when we kicked off, and that's very doable still, just hangin' in there :D

Last edited:
I had to pay 8pts for transers on top though, shows the real acore in the H2H section [think they points are only taken off the main league at the end?] Lingard did naff all either way lol, so GG. Might have been interesting as we had a few different players in that cancelled game, I had Mane and Arnold where you had Robertson and Rashford, I'd left Bassaka on the bench and we both had Salah. Think you would have still taken it tbh I would have required a miracle from Mane [captain] and Lingard

Y*es, I 've only just noticed your transfer points. I would've won by only a single point otherwise.

18 points total...... the lowest weekly score I've ever had in the 4 years I've been playing. Dropped me into 2nd place too

They'll have to announce the rearrangement quickly, but likely to involve some fixture shuffling, rather than just dropping this game in somewhere. The internet thinks it will go in Wk36 where ManU have a blank, and Liverpool's game that week against West Brom will be moved to this week, giving them both a double.

Last edited:
18 points total...... the lowest weekly score I've ever had in the 4 years I've been playing. Dropped me into 2nd place too
Oops, I hadn't noticed that. :oops: :$ Not had a proper look until get home from work. Fingers crossed you get the points back from the rearranged game.

I bit happier about my 20 points now anyway. ;) :D

What a strange week that was! I got off to a great start with both goalscorers and an assist in Friday's 1-1 game, yielding 25 points from that one game, but then it turned to poo. With captain Bamford only getting two points I admit I was relieved to see Kane draw a blank. Nice to be back on top but I'm sure Chris @popcorn will have a plan to bounce back :D

The postponed game has had a dramatic effect on the weekly scores of a lot of people, myself included, and has affected the top of the league. Amber Army(45) are the new leader after having a very good week in comparison to long time leader Klopp Klopp Boom(18), :oops: :$ and a 17 point lead is now a 10 point deficit. Fingers crossed the rearranged game gets some points back for those that missed out this week, but everyone will be able to alter their squads to take advantage of that extra game that week, so the losses by many may not be clawed back as expected. :( :rolleyes:

Positions 3 > 10 remain the same. Notable is the one point difference between Farcealona(31) in 5th and Hardly Athletic(36) in 6th. One of those affected the most was Biggin Bangers(15) who fall from 11th >14th. Biggin Bangers are now on equal points, though below, DTFC Snapper.

15 points was the joint lowest scorer of the week horspath hounds. horspath hounds only fall one position to 16th.

Highest scorer of the week was One Season Wonder with 61 points. :clap:

The average point score for the week was 39. Which emphasises how low, like mine of 20, some people's scores were. :oops: :$

Thankfully I didn't lose any positions with such a low score, and remain in 9th, :) though now only one point ahead of Ball Oxes(37), and Champsanova(42) a further two points behind.

EDIT: Forgot to add on Wednesday, new gameweek starts today, so the deadline for changes is Fri 7th May @18:30. :)

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 34
1620235701797.png

Last edited:
Good news for Klopp Klopp Boom, despite losing their Head 2 Head with Woodys wonders 18 - 52, they had a big enough lead to not be in danger from this result of losing the lead. That lead is now down to seven points as 2nd placed Amber Army won their H2H against Farcealona 45 - 31.

3rd placed Biggin Bangers stay 3rd despite losing their H2H with JUSTSTAYEDUP 15 - 36. Mrs Smith's Boys are now just three points behind in 4th after beating horspath hounds 55 - 15.

I took on AVERAGE this week and lost with almost half the points 20 - 39. :oops: :$ :banghead: Because of that I drop a position to 10th. :rolleyes:

Next to take on AVERAGE is the new leader, Amber Army. Vill Gléck. ;) Could there be a big upset! Klopp Klopp Boom may be hoping so. :LOL:

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 34 Results
1620237016160.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 35 Fixtures
1620237075261.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 34
1620237134799.png

Whoops! anyone else think deadline was Friday? :oops: :$

Oh well, I had my team 'almost' set up how I wanted [was pondering on booting Kane for DLC for the double] ... would have left me loads in the bank too, got 4.2m as is

Last edited:
I have Dallas too, though currently 7 points at half time, but 3rd player on the bench. :rolleyes: Foden and Gundogan ahead of him, but both didn't play last week, hence why they are on the bench, so if one of my defenders doesn't play, most likely Holden, I could get points for Dallas, but a long way to go.

Despite not playing last week, Holden has potentially two games, which was why he was in before Dallas, who has been on a bit of a points streak over recent weeks.

Don't you just love seeing all the players you dumped come back and shine? Dallas, Son, Bamford, Wilson ... course, they were worthless when I had them, not Dallas he bagged some points, the others were muck [edit] add Máne to that list, the plonker, my captain last game who did F all, scores early tonight grr

I have 2 no shows for Chelsea, both should be replaced by bench warmers, and at least my captain did what he's supposed to even in a loss. He came into it to not only score but get the bonus points to cover my transfer fees :D

Last edited:
First red card of the year for me, worst is he's out for his second game because of it grrr - otherwise an ok week so far but everyone around me seems to be doing just a bit better

First red card of the year for me, worst is he's out for his second game because of it grrr - otherwise an ok week so far but everyone around me seems to be doing just a bit better

2 red cards in 1 day for me. Watkins & Maupay, both at the end of the games! :mad:

Back