Talk photography on Google maps

I'm in too... :D ... NOT South of the M25 though... :naughty:

08.gif

Can't find out how you add yourself.

Plus is there a way I could use my Google Latitude thingy so I can track where I am off my phone when I have google maps on...... (might not be a good thing, lol).

I may be having a blonde moment (or brunette, or bald even), but I've signed in to google, found my location on the map, and looked in the top left, the top right, bottom left and right, and even clicked both left and right, all to no avail. There are no placemarks or other means to add myself that have made themselves apparent. It's obviously hiding in plain sight so any help appreciated. Frustrated near Hastings!

I may be having a blonde moment (or brunette, or bald even), but I've signed in to google, found my location on the map, and looked in the top left, the top right, bottom left and right, and even clicked both left and right, all to no avail. There are no placemarks or other means to add myself that have made themselves apparent. It's obviously hiding in plain sight so any help appreciated. Frustrated near Hastings!

The corner of the map - little blue thingy.

Added myself - Nobody within a huge radius!!

Nah, I give up. Can't see how to add myself.

What seems to have been neglected :bang: is to tell us that we need to...

Click on the edit button (left hand side-top right of names listings box) and three icons appear in the top left of the map area. The middle one is the placement marker!

(y)

Yay, well spotted Marc

:clap::clap:

ive added me, north shropshire on the boarder of wales, closest person to me is fotologic an hours drive away :(

Added!

Done. Hopefully sort out some 'jollies' with people so I can improve my skills a bit.

Okay finally put myself on this

Back