weekly TangoOne's Project 52 2016 - Spiky added (playing catch up)

Abandoned - a very sorry looking bike spot on theme
Camouflage - fun image for the theme I like it

Went for a change tonight. Set WB to auto and broke out the kit lens. I remember on why I like my 50mm so much.

Yeah. I agree. Was determined to get one in. It fulfilled the theme but I wanted more.

I have plans for this week - just need to sneak my camera in at work... Or find time on my days off. May have to resort to an iPhone photo this week.

Watch this space...

Camouflaged - Cool idea, nicely composed. I think the white balance could do with a touch of adjustment
Danger - Loving the 'Danger of Death' signs, plenty sharp enough though a little on the uninteresting side (sorry - I'm sure my shots are the same).

Hi Paul. I'm way behind again with commenting. Camouflage is a nice novel (ha ha) take on the theme. Like the idea ... (and the Bourne series is excellent). Danger definitely fits the theme and gets you nearer to catching up.

Definitely fits the theme even if uninteresting although the danger signs do add drama

Hi Paul. I'm way behind again with commenting. Camouflage is a nice novel (ha ha) take on the theme. Like the idea ... (and the Bourne series is excellent). Danger definitely fits the theme and gets you nearer to catching up.
Nearly there now.
Was going to go for topical today but couldn't pull it off.
I do need to spend more time commenting though.

Definitely fits the theme even if uninteresting although the danger signs do add drama

I agree, it was a little bit uninteresting. I think they went a little bit overboard with the signs.

I may change the photo at some point.

Hi Paul :)

Abandoned - Nice find... although not the sharpest of images it works very well, and stands out nicely against the mass of vertical rails :)

Camouflaged - Love this one, although I do not read much, the e-reader explosion has sure had an impact in my home, the shelves and shelves of books of my wife are long gone, this image works real well for me :)

Back