The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Not if it's empty (or it means divorce!)

I know, with this broken ankle, my income has dropped to a 1/3 of what it was for the last two months, then I've got a few more weeks of recovery yet, and then guaranteed there will be regional travel bans so I can't get to do on-site work. Already had to postpone some site work in the USA, and the bad news is that if I don't get to the machine in the USA, the next stop for the machine is China. I'm doomed!!!!

Thats my party trick!
Yeah you just tried to get me to buy off the fuji store with a 5% discount carrot lol. No more GAS for me..... I am too busy watching the value of my Tesla and BP shares plummet through the floor! :( :eek:

Yeah you just tried to get me to buy off the fuji store with a 5% discount carrot lol. No more GAS for me..... I am too busy watching the value of my Tesla and BP shares plummet through the floor! :( :eek:

He he he. :angelic:

Im genuinely surprised youve lasted this long.

I keep looking at that 8-16 f2.8, now just of a grand. "Resistance is futile" keeps running around my head. I'm off out with the camera so I don't get myself in trouble!

I keep looking at that 8-16 f2.8, now just of a grand. "Resistance is futile" keeps running around my head. I'm off out with the camera so I don't get myself in trouble!

I was tempted by the 10-24 at just over £500. But I've been a bit reckless spending this month, so will have to wait.

nearly. when i got off the phone to park cameras the other day they had it in stock in black. i wanted a silver one though ideally. to which they said they had no ETA for.
All good things come to those who wait.... the Silver Fuji X100V is deffo the Hipsters choice :D lol
I have a AH-X100 and B+W Filter set for sale, you could make your incoming X100V full sealed then ;)

49593897562_8efe4523e0_c.jpg

All good things come to those who wait.... the Silver Fuji X100V is deffo the Hipsters choice :D lol
I have a AH-X100 and B+W Filter set for sale, you could make your incoming X100V full sealed then ;)

49593897562_8efe4523e0_c.jpg

have a bunch of 49mm filters that i could use. .

Dashes over.... aaaaaand - Out of stock lol. That's the third I've missed this week.. I think I'll just stick with the T2. I only wanted it for IBIS.
Phew....... it was in stock when I looked earlier, thats now saved me a bit of money.
I errrmed and ahhhd for slightly too long :)

Just keeping checking periodically, they will come back into stock, but likely will go quickly as well!!

If I hadn’t blown 150 quid on a printer set up yesterday I’d be very tempted by the 10-24 when it comes back in stock. Photography on a self-imposed budget is really not easy - way too much temptation, especially in Fujiland. :)

Lost one of my Fuji batteries today, must have fallen out of my pocket. Is anyone using third party ones? And if so which ones? Don’t fancy forking out £45 for the Fuji branded one.

I had a go at some street photography today ...

X-Pro1; XF18-55 @40mm; ISO 200; f4; 1/280

X-Pro1; XF18-55 @55mm; ISO 200; f11; 1/600

Last edited:
Lost one of my Fuji batteries today, must have fallen out of my pocket. Is anyone using third party ones? And if so which ones? Don’t fancy forking out £45 for the Fuji branded one.

"Ex-Pro White".

George.

Anyone noticed this..
When changing the Clarity setting in the Image Quality Menu. The Image takes a long time to store.
Might only be available on X100V and X-Pro3
Not sure this is available on previous models including X-T. Definitely not available on X-H1

Phew....... it was in stock when I looked earlier, thats now saved me a bit of money.
I errrmed and ahhhd for slightly too long :)
Just keeping checking periodically, they will come back into stock, but likely will go quickly as well!!

And, once you've got one, DON'T look back to see if they have more - b'stards might be knocking them out for less than you paid!!! Having said that, I still reckon mine was a decent price - the current price is indecently low!

I did have some xpro whites, but got alert from my t3 telling me they weren’t fuji ones. So I let them go when I sold the xt1

Hahnel have a specific 'S' replacement, don't know if it flags up warnings as well, but it is an 'S' equivalent so shouldn't. The xpro white will still work, and 'should' be fine for stills, but for a lot of AF-C or Video personally I would stick with genuine batteries.

MPB often have 126S batteries for sale.

I did have some xpro whites, but got alert from my t3 telling me they weren’t fuji ones. So I let them go when I sold the xt1

That's nothing to be concerned about, that warning soon extinguishes itself. It's only some sort of chip within the Fooj batteries telling you just that it's not a genuine battery. Actually Fuji don't make their own batteries. The "Ex-Pro Whites" work every bit as well.

George.

Last edited:
Back