The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Whatever path you take, make sure it takes you upwards.....

Cley Hill, Warminster, Wilts.

X-T3, 10-24 f4.

Path by Steve Jelly, on Flickr

Jeeze I`d be knackered after walking up that :eek: Great shot (y)

I was, and we didn't go all the way top the to as there were so many people already there. Social distancing and all that....

Well good for you, for at least getting half way up. I would have needed a sit down and fag lol

:banana::banana::beer:

Day three of mincing about with C1. Spent an hour wandering through the wood just a couple of hundred yards from the house, think I may be seeing quite a bit more of this over the coming weeks. Think I may need to up my game with a couple of Fuji lenses as the 23mm f2 is a bit lonesome, especially for this kind of thing!

XH019246
by Dave Young, on Flickr

Day three of mincing about with C1. Spent an hour wandering through the wood just a couple of hundred yards from the house, think I may be seeing quite a bit more of this over the coming weeks. Think I may need to up my game with a couple of Fuji lenses as the 23mm f2 is a bit lonesome, especially for this kind of thing!

XH019246
by Dave Young, on Flickr

You need the 16 f1.4 Dave

XE-2+27mm f2.8

From my new toy ( Thanks Gandalf) before I possibly get quarantined for 12 weeks

p3866679103-4.jpg

p3866679107-4.jpg

p3866637521-4.jpg

We picked up this energetic little fellow from a local rescue place yesterday. He's a definite handful and will require a bit of work but he's really quite lovely. He's a Lakeland Terrier called Reggie. Taken on my X-T2 and 35mm 1.4.

View attachment 272646

Love him. Can’t wait to see more.

We picked up this energetic little fellow from a local rescue place yesterday. He's a definite handful and will require a bit of work but he's really quite lovely. He's a Lakeland Terrier called Reggie. Taken on my X-T2 and 35mm 1.4.

View attachment 272646

Hello Reggie, you are a beauty.

I think I should change my name from Dave70D, to Fuji Dave :D
Aren’t you one who changes his gear more than his underwear :LOL:. Or am I thinking of other members on this thread

Back