The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Fuji Dave

Rainbow
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
It’s not often you find kindness like that. You definitely deserve to be recognised as Fabulous Fuji X owners most Fabulous member
I just want to spread some happiness IF I get to May, as it sticks the fear of god right up me. As at the moment I`m only going out once a week, even though Susie has her walks.

Name
Riz
Edit My Images
No
In about 6 weeks May my FREE X camera give away is now in the middle of these :cool::cool:. I have about six members in here with their names written down that I will pull out of a tin.
Wooohooo why only six members? :(
Why not do it like a charity competition? I would happily donate £10 towards my name going in the tin :p

Fuji Dave

Rainbow
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Wooohooo why only six members? :(
Why not do it like a charity competition? I would happily donate £10 towards my name going in the tin :p
If you really want to give anything, donate it to a charity (y)
Your on the list.

Fuji Dave

Rainbow
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Wooohoooo cheers chap... I will donate a extra £10 this month, its going to something NHS related.
Nice one, and thank you. Just found I also have the Tips & Tricks book for the Xpro2 so that will go with the camera.

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
It’s not often you find kindness like that. You definitely deserve to be recognised as Fabulous Fuji X owners most Fabulous member

Perhaps @Fuji Dave should have his handle changed to Fabulous Fuji Dave ? ;) @Cobra?

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes

Fuji Dave

Rainbow
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
As Wex have the WR kit for my V, I just put in the order and still £49.50.
Funny thing too, when ever I have got a new lens or camera the weather changes and chucks it down but I can`t blame the weather for not going to town this time as it`s lovely and sunny here but a day in today.

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No

Fuji Dave

Rainbow
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Seriously considering a 16-55mm f2.8 for the X-H1

Thoughts from those that have used one?

Red Badge says it all, use to have it and really did like it and imo it`s a great little lens and not to heavy.

Fuji Dave

Rainbow
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
That's because he kept dropping out of the 52 challenge
And returning the following day :D
(I'll be back and he was )

Yep (y)

I wouldn't trust me either I lost the plot years ago (y)

Could of put X-Terminator :D

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
See what Fuji Dave has started ! Now even Fuji are at it

Last edited:
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
I thought Lenstips rated the 16-55 as very favourable, their main criticism being the price.. The resolution looks exceptional.