The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

It,s a lovely wee Honda.:)

TP FujiX Challenge - Week 1 - Glass

TP#1 - Stamps through Glass
by David Yeoman, on Flickr

And for anyone who wants to know, the Zeiss Lens is on a sheet of glass approx 80mm above the stamps, image taken with an X-H1, XF90mm and MCEX11mm - single exposure at F8, focused on the stamp through the lens.
Very good and well executed thanks for the explanation of how you did it I was wondering

Maybe given the amount of home time we should have two challenges a week @Paulie-W @Dave70D ??

I'm sure you would all be welcome to jump into the main 52 challenge and start it from now: link to 52 section

@Cobra will be picking isolation-friendly themes for the next few weeks/months. You'd just need to add your name in the Sign-up thread and set up your own thread to get going and posting your images each week. Quite a few of the Fabulous Fujis-ites are in it already :)

Well next month or too it will be another manual, as have decided to get the X-T4 in Silver but will wait for them to ship.

It’s on my radar Dave. Gonna have to wait as I’m now unemployed due to Covid.
Be interested in your feedback.

You will not be disappointed with AF speed, it is very fast, makes X-T3 seem slow, and compared to X-H1/X-T2 its in a different league, if what you shoot moves, its going to be the best Fuji yet.

Thanks for that David.

I`m actually still working at this time, but I`m cool with that. Shall we start #2 on Wednesdays?
I'm still working, and hopefully will be through the whole thing. I'll try and keep up if I can.

I'm still working, and hopefully will be through the whole thing. I'll try and keep up if I can.

Hey mate. It`s just for fun, and being new etc. Everyone is in a slightly different situation, so I was thinking of maybe just selecting from the list, with no time scale.

Hey mate. It`s just for fun, and being new etc. Everyone is in a slightly different situation, so I was thinking of maybe just selecting from the list, with no time scale.
Whatever you want, I'll try and do what I can as I like a challenge, my main problem is I'm doing about 15 hour days at the moment trying to keep 150 people in a job, so this is taking a back seat. But, it is very useful for trying to forget about that for a while if possible. :)

Whatever you want, I'll try and do what I can as I like a challenge, my main problem is I'm doing about 15 hour days at the moment trying to keep 150 people in a job, so this is taking a back seat. But, it is very useful for trying to forget about that for a while if possible. :)

What and when ever you can, mate. There are no bad marks here for not posting. I`ll most likely miss a couple (y)

Added this to the Flickt group for the 'Glass' challenge - X-H1, Laowa 100mm, f/2.8, ISO 800, 1/20th hand-held, tweaked/softened in LR

Crystal Blue by K G, on Flickr

Close up of a Galway Crystal wine glass, shot against a blue glass chopping board, with the help of some creative lighting
Should we have a thread for this?
@Paulie-W @Dave70D

Why? the images are still Fuji specific, there's a group for it on Flickr, should be enough
Fair enough, I'll add mine into here then.

Should we have a thread for this?
@Paulie-W @Dave70D

No need really, mate. The group is for some fun, and hopefully stop us getting the photographers version of writers block. We can then just post here as usual :)

Back