The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Lovely shot Paul, did you do anything with the processing ? Looks like Eterna ?

Thanks, Pete :)
Yep, Eterna (in C1 express), and a little fiddling, as ever ;)

First time I`ve used WEX for a while, and all I can say is ... Unreal service :eek: Ordered my bag at 6.15 Saturday evening, and it`s out for delivery today. You can`t fault that :D

I've ordered stuff on a Sunday before and had it Monday 9am!!!

Mad eh, especially in these times. I was expecting it earliest on around Wednesday.

First time I`ve used WEX for a while, and all I can say is ... Unreal service :eek: Ordered my bag at 6.15 Saturday evening, and it`s out for delivery today. You can`t fault that :D

+1 for Wex. Ordered a Biilingham 35 Rucksack and a 335 bag last week and they were delivered next day. Both were 'used' but were as new c/w tags and storage bag. Currently my favourite on-line dealers, their customer service is a model of courtesy and professionalism.

Last edited:
Mad eh, especially in these times. I was expecting it earliest on around Wednesday.
+1 for Wex. Ordered a Biilingham 35 Rucksack and a 335 bag last week and they were delivered next day. Both were 'used' but as new. Currently my favourite on-line dealers, their customer service is a model of courtesy and professionalism.

They regularly come at or near the top in Which online retailer surveys https://thesocieties.net/blog/2019/...st-online-shops-2019-for-second-year-running/

Andrea, that's an excellent capture, right up my street. The shallow DOF makes it really pop.
Lovely work/talent/creative abilities...

Regards;
Peter
Scotland

Thank you, Peter - I love your images of flowers (and your gorgeous collie!) so this is praise indeed! :)

Very nice close up style Fujigraph, with some fine colour & detail.
George.

Thank you, George.

:banana: My new little bag has arrived, and ............ It`s nice. Almost made for Fuji ;)

Just thought i'd give an update on my new Fuji X-T4.

Well i've had it for about a week now and have to say i'm really impressed with it. It's a huge upgrade from my X-T2. The AF is way better and the continuous focussing capabilities are truly impressive. I shot a burst of 35 images of my wife waling towards me in dificult lighting conditions and only 3 were ever so slightly out of focus, the rest were pin sharp. Also tracking in video has been impressive too in my limited testing. Managed a video of my daughter riding towards me on her bike and it never missed focus and tracked her all the way.

Obviously I need to do more testing but early signs are very good. Had a play with the slow mo footage too and it looks gorgeous :)

Not sure about the HDR function on the camera. Still undecided whether it's best to use this or stick to normal HDR bracketing :)

I'm going to give the XT-4 a miss and see what the next upgrade is, I have IBIS on the H1, and I find that great for some shots, but on the whole a faster lens for moving subjects is more useful for me, so I'd be more interested in the AF improvements over the T3 that the IBIS.

Just thought i'd give an update on my new Fuji X-T4.

Well i've had it for about a week now and have to say i'm really impressed with it. It's a huge upgrade from my X-T2. The AF is way better and the continuous focussing capabilities are truly impressive. I shot a burst of 35 images of my wife waling towards me in dificult lighting conditions and only 3 were ever so slightly out of focus, the rest were pin sharp. Also tracking in video has been impressive too in my limited testing. Managed a video of my daughter riding towards me on her bike and it never missed focus and tracked her all the way.

Obviously I need to do more testing but early signs are very good. Had a play with the slow mo footage too and it looks gorgeous :)

Not sure about the HDR function on the camera. Still undecided whether it's best to use this or stick to normal HDR bracketing :)
What lenses were you using as I read the XC range focussed a bit slower.

Well I ended up with a brand new XH-1 as part of a trade for an XT-3, the guy bought it and found it too heavy and was booked on a flight back to his home country so didn't have time to return it to Jessops. I was going to move it on straight away but not so sure now, took it out on a walk at the weekend and it's just a lovely thing to own for hardly any money.

Leo and Sunny you came into our lives on the 30th of April 2020 giving us all love and joy for all to see
Leo you were a fighter like something I`ve never seen but sadly one day later you lost the last and biggest fight of your life

They lay your tender little body next to your brother who was still fighting his battle for life before they took you away to join the angels way up above

Sunny you are just like your brother for the fight of your little life I really wish I could have been there for you both but sadly could not help even though mummy & daddy were with you both

Sunny & leo you both came into this strange world fighting from the start and sadly you both lost that fight

You gave us all the love you held straight from the start but now our little angels are safe and together again

Rip our little ones and please be safe while up above xx​

Dave. So so sad to hear this....It seems so unfair.
Thoughts and prayers for you and yours.

So sad Dave, it's been a really cr@p few weeks. Thoughts with you & your family.

So very sorry to hear this, Dave, sad for you and sad for your daughter and her partner too.

Dave, at this time you need all the support you can get and sharing your deepest darkest hour here amongst friends will hopefully help. My deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your family. Stay strong and stay safe for each other.

So sorry for the loss of the boys Dave

Sorry to hear that Dave. Our condolences to you and yours

Leo and Sunny you came into our lives on the 30th of April 2020 giving us all love and joy for all to see
Leo you were a fighter like something I`ve never seen but sadly one day later you lost the last and biggest fight of your life

They lay your tender little body next to your brother who was still fighting his battle for life before they took you away to join the angels way up above

Sunny you are just like your brother for the fight of your little life I really wish I could have been there for you both but sadly could not help even though mummy & daddy were with you both

Sunny & leo you both came into this strange world fighting from the start and sadly you both lost that fight

You gave us all the love you held straight from the start but now our little angels are safe and together again

So sorry to hear this Dave. Love to you and your family at this heartbreaking time.

Words seem so inadequate. so sorry to hear that Dave. Hopefully when times are better your daughter will have the strength to try again.

So sorry to hear this dreadful news Dave, our thoughts & condolences are with you and your family.

George.

Back