The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Name
Malc
Edit My Images
No
Any tips on a ring flash that I can use for macro work on my X-T3?
I normally use constant light, but with my newly acquired Laowa 65mm 2:1 I am getting sometimes so close to the subject that I can't light them properly, so want to try flash.

Name
James (Retired)
Edit My Images
No
The T3 with grip charges the batteries through the grip,but the T4 goes into the usb on the camera,i think i,m right in saying.
I have not yet bought a grip for it,not sure if i will want one as it makes it a big brick.
Maybe instead buy a double charger,can,t decide yet,any thoughts guys?.:rolleyes:

Edit My Images
Yes
Just a simple candid street style Fujigraph taken at London UK of a guy with his Fiddle doing a bit of street playing.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/60th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.

Street Fiddler-03414
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.
Love it. Also, this is the one lens I miss the most of all my past lenses. I switched it for the 50-140 some years ago and it’s just too big, the amount of amazing shots I took with the 55-200 was just way more :-( medium term I will switch back if I find a good one!

cheers

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Love it. Also, this is the one lens I miss the most of all my past lenses. I switched it for the 50-140 some years ago and it’s just too big, the amount of amazing shots I took with the 55-200 was just way more :-( medium term I will switch back if I find a good one!

cheers
Thank you kindly fellow snapper, I sure do appreciate your reply.

George..

Name
Christopher
Edit My Images
Yes
Couple from the XH-1 yesterday...... forgot my strap so walked for an hour just holding it by the grip with a Viltrox 85mm mounted, so comfortable compared to the XT's

DSCF0071 1
by Pete Downham Photography, on Flickr

DSCF0051 1
by Pete Downham Photography, on Flickr
Being able to walk around holding the X-H1 like that is one of the main reasons I love using it so much. My record is over three hours walking around a zoo with my son, daughter in law and grandson with it and the 55-200 attached, for exactly the same reason.

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
No
My shiny new X-H1 saw first light today, nothing very exiting just a quick play at work. I've got to say I think my XT3 is going to be seeing a lot less use now, the X-H1 and 16-55 2.8 is almost too good a combination to be true :):)
DSCX0038
by James, on Flickr
Very nice James..! Did you shoot this 16:9 format? Lovely colours/content.

Regards;
Peter

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
My shiny new X-H1 saw first light today, nothing very exiting just a quick play at work. I've got to say I think my XT3 is going to be seeing a lot less use now, the X-H1 and 16-55 2.8 is almost too good a combination to be true :):)
DSCX0038
by James, on Flickr
That’s a very nice Fujigraph, lovely colour & amazing detail.

George.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
I hope to be taking some landscape photos in the next few weeks with the X100V, as treated myself to a mountain bike today so once I get the hang of riding again I might go up to Devils Dyke or just before.

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
I hope to be taking some landscape photos in the next few weeks with the X100V, as treated myself to a mountain bike today so once I get the hang of riding again I might go up to Devils Dyke or just before.
Don’t worry Dave, it’s like riding a bike! ....

Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
My birthday yesterday, Mrs NickTB decided to buy me an H-1. Apparently I’ve been talking about it long enough! She got a good deal from the refurb shop. T3 is off to MPB as soon the H-1 lands
Nice one. It’s a lot of camera for the money, (I got mine last week.)

I‘m going to try that tactic with my wife. I’ll start talking about the 10-24 lens daily and see if she gives in. My b’day isn’t until December tho’....

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
I honestly don't believe I've been messing about taking snaps of Telegraph Poles, but there you go strange things happen. As it happens though I quite like the snap.

Just a simple Fujigraph taken at Kent UK of the top of a Telegraph Pole that I've juggled about with a bit in PP to give a kinda high contrast graphic presentation.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/500th @ F6.4, ISO-200, Hendheld.

Telegraph Pole Top-03415
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
My birthday yesterday, Mrs NickTB decided to buy me an H-1. Apparently I’ve been talking about it long enough! She got a good deal from the refurb shop. T3 is off to MPB as soon the H-1 lands
DSCX0038
by James, on Flickr
I wish people would stop talking about the X-H1 its making me want to get one again :-(