The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

The T3 with grip charges the batteries through the grip,but the T4 goes into the usb on the camera,i think i,m right in saying.
I have not yet bought a grip for it,not sure if i will want one as it makes it a big brick.
Maybe instead buy a double charger,can,t decide yet,any thoughts guys?.:rolleyes:

Just a simple candid street style Fujigraph taken at London UK of a guy with his Fiddle doing a bit of street playing.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/60th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.

Street Fiddler-03414
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.

Love it. Also, this is the one lens I miss the most of all my past lenses. I switched it for the 50-140 some years ago and it’s just too big, the amount of amazing shots I took with the 55-200 was just way more :-( medium term I will switch back if I find a good one!

cheers

Love it. Also, this is the one lens I miss the most of all my past lenses. I switched it for the 50-140 some years ago and it’s just too big, the amount of amazing shots I took with the 55-200 was just way more :-( medium term I will switch back if I find a good one!

cheers

Thank you kindly fellow snapper, I sure do appreciate your reply.

George..

Couple from the XH-1 yesterday...... forgot my strap so walked for an hour just holding it by the grip with a Viltrox 85mm mounted, so comfortable compared to the XT's

DSCF0071 1 by Pete Downham Photography, on Flickr

DSCF0051 1 by Pete Downham Photography, on Flickr

Being able to walk around holding the X-H1 like that is one of the main reasons I love using it so much. My record is over three hours walking around a zoo with my son, daughter in law and grandson with it and the 55-200 attached, for exactly the same reason.

My shiny new X-H1 saw first light today, nothing very exiting just a quick play at work. I've got to say I think my XT3 is going to be seeing a lot less use now, the X-H1 and 16-55 2.8 is almost too good a combination to be true :):)
DSCX0038 by James, on Flickr
Very nice James..! Did you shoot this 16:9 format? Lovely colours/content.

Regards;
Peter

My shiny new X-H1 saw first light today, nothing very exiting just a quick play at work. I've got to say I think my XT3 is going to be seeing a lot less use now, the X-H1 and 16-55 2.8 is almost too good a combination to be true :):)

That’s a very nice Fujigraph, lovely colour & amazing detail.

George.

I hope to be taking some landscape photos in the next few weeks with the X100V, as treated myself to a mountain bike today so once I get the hang of riding again I might go up to Devils Dyke or just before.
Don’t worry Dave, it’s like riding a bike! ....

My birthday yesterday, Mrs NickTB decided to buy me an H-1. Apparently I’ve been talking about it long enough! She got a good deal from the refurb shop. T3 is off to MPB as soon the H-1 lands

Nice one. It’s a lot of camera for the money, (I got mine last week.)

I‘m going to try that tactic with my wife. I’ll start talking about the 10-24 lens daily and see if she gives in. My b’day isn’t until December tho’....

Exactly what i do,then she thinks it was her idea.:banana:

Nice one. It’s a lot of camera for the money, (I got mine last week.)

I‘m going to try that tactic with my wife. I’ll start talking about the 10-24 lens daily and see if she gives in. My b’day isn’t until December tho’....
I know all about the H-1, this is my 4th ;)

I honestly don't believe I've been messing about taking snaps of Telegraph Poles, but there you go strange things happen. As it happens though I quite like the snap.

Just a simple Fujigraph taken at Kent UK of the top of a Telegraph Pole that I've juggled about with a bit in PP to give a kinda high contrast graphic presentation.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/500th @ F6.4, ISO-200, Hendheld.

Telegraph Pole Top-03415
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

My birthday yesterday, Mrs NickTB decided to buy me an H-1. Apparently I’ve been talking about it long enough! She got a good deal from the refurb shop. T3 is off to MPB as soon the H-1 lands

I wish people would stop talking about the X-H1 its making me want to get one again :-(

I honestly don't believe I've been messing about taking snaps of Telegraph Poles, but there you go strange things happen. As it happens though I quite like the snap.

Just a simple Fujigraph taken at Kent UK of the top of a Telegraph Pole that I've juggled about with a bit in PP to give a kinda high contrast graphic presentation.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/500th @ F6.4, ISO-200, Hendheld.

Telegraph Pole Top-03415
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Might be simple but its a lovely shot George

Back