The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

@Fuji Dave Just wondered if you had seen the video of your patch (Brighton) done by "Justin Case" in the "Talk Video" part of the forum. Must admit I like it very much.

George.

@Fuji Dave Just wondered if you had seen the video of your patch (Brighton) done by "Justin Case" in the "Talk Video" part of the forum. Must admit I like it very much.

George.

Just watched it George. Loved it.
Thanks for the heads up.

Wow, the XH1 is a bit battery thirsty. Had a few hours wandering a local woodland this afternoon. Went from just about 4 bars to totally empty in three hours. Must admit to a fair bit of chimping and messing around with menus to try and get the camera set how I want it but blimey, that’s surprising. I guess the IBIS is the main culprit. Luckily I already have a spare and can use the battery from my XE1 as well.

If anyone is looking to offload an XT2 then I have a wanted add up, before I press the button with one from an online retailer.

@magicolor1 will be selling his.
Thanks jockwav. Yes I will be selling mine as soon as jockwav's X-T3 arrives (due today). I got it new from Wex a few years ago, and then added the grip later. All boxed and in great condition if you're interested? I've not had time to put an ad in the trading section, but if you want me to I can try to sort that.

:D

Enjoy.:banana:

Back