The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Is this a scam?

hello
good day
my friend, how are you?
this is Chan from Amazon, we have some photography accessories need test, such as background, light stand etc. Are you interested?

We just need you to give us a great review, then we will gift to you the product for free. I think it is a easy things to you.

As a photography enthusiast, do you want to accept my invitation to test the product?

If you are interested it, please reply to me.

COVID-19 has a very serious impact, protect yourself , and wish you health.

Waiting your reply.
Best regards,

Chan
I've 'tested' lots of things on Amazon like this, as long as they pay you first for the item.

I've had mine just 2 weeks now, and am already loving it. Use it on my x-t3 and have found that the Fuji inbuilt focus peaking really comes into its own - have never used it before, but the Laowa is the first fully manual lens I have used since the 70s!
Have used it for focus stacking and am very impressed with the initial results. Impressed with the build quality, too. It's solidly made.

Cheers Malc it does sound tempting.

Yes, but is extrapolated back up 24MP

Not listening.. Not listening.. :LOL::LOL: Probably is a matter of when.

Every bit as Sharp as the 80, easier to use in MF, smaller, lighter, cheaper and going to 2:1. As a macro lens i think it's Better than the 80 but as an allround er, a bit of macro, a bit of portraits and some short Tele Street etc the 80 is a better solution with AF and OIS.
Thanks Soren always nice to get peoples opinions.

I thought it might be.
My guess is if you take the offer they will then start to say you need to pay a small deposit and then once reeled in will start to escalate. However why not reply and see how it goes, first sign of money required of bank account details and run for the hills :)

My guess is if you take the offer they will then start to say you need to pay a small deposit and then once reeled in will start to escalate. However why not reply and see how it goes, first sign of money required of bank account details and run for the hills :)
Obviously there are loads of scams out there, but as I said, I have tested at least £200 of gear, mostly fitness and electronics over the last couple of months with no issues. They always pay me first via Paypal and then I make the order and provide a review. If any of the group offering items to test refuse to pay me first I just decline to test for them.

I have decided not to answer it.:)

Are these things worth the money?
FotodioXPro Fusion Smart Auto Focus Adapter for Canon EF/-S-Mount Lens

Thinking of selling my X-T3 & buying the T4,is it worth it.:)

Do you 'need' IBIS?
Do you 'need' faster AF?
Do you shoot a lot of video?

If answers = yes, then its probably worth it, otherwise, I'd spend the money on glass.
The IBIS certainly is attractive.

Thinking of selling my X-T3 & buying the T4,is it worth it.:)

When I looked at it..still am. One of the attractions is the easy switch from stills to video. I do very little video myself but can see a use for it when shooting motorcycles. They are my favourite subject. At times I’d like to record the sight and particularly the sound of them arriving or leaving a gathering.

Bugger....goes off to research microphone..

I am struggling to keep it out of my head.:)

Where to get a good deal now.:D:banana:

The IBIS certainly is attractive.
If its IBIS you need how about the X-H1? Absolute bargain and a great piece of kit.

Bugger....goes off to research microphone..

Trevor, You might find the "Rode Video Micro" microphone worth a look.

I use one of these with my cameras and with my iPhone via an "SC7" adapter cable and its extremely good. Comes complete with a "Suspension Mount" and a "Dead Cat" and does not require a battery. You can get them from Amazon for about forty bucks (without the SC7).

George

If its IBIS you need how about the X-H1? Absolute bargain and a great piece of kit.
I like the T3 rather than the X-H1,so i would go with the T4:)

Trevor, You might find the "Rode Video Micro" microphone worth a look.

I use one of these with my cameras and with my iPhone via an "SC7" adapter cable and its extremely good. Comes complete with a "Suspension Mount" and a "Dead Cat" and does not require a battery. You can get them from Amazon for about forty bucks (without the SC7).

George

Thanks George. I’ll check it out.

I really wish I’d never found this thread and probably ought to point out that I now officially hate you all!! I’ve just gone and accidentally pressed buy it now on an XH-1 and I blame all of you, granted I’ve been umming and ahhing about one for months but recent discussion on here is what pushed me over the edge :LOL: In all fairness you’ve probably saved me from myself as otherwise it would most likely have been the XT-4.
I’ve now just got to get it past the wife, any chance I can pass it of as my eos 80d? :LOL:

I really wish I’d never found this thread and probably ought to point out that I now officially hate you all!! I’ve just gone and accidentally pressed buy it now on an XH-1 and I blame all of you, granted I’ve been umming and ahhing about one for months but recent discussion on here is what pushed me over the edge :LOL: In all fairness you’ve probably saved me from myself as otherwise it would most likely have been the XT-4.
I’ve now just got to get it past the wife, any chance I can pass it of as my eos 80d? :LOL:
Glad to have helped ;)

That’s a positive “RESULT” in my book, they’re an excellent bit of kit, “ENJOY”.

George.

Back