The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

@Cagey75 two nice shots posted with the Viltrox 85mm Keith, but that second one is a fab monochrome conversion. Love the contrast and tones in it.

Cheers,

Simon.

Cheers SImon, appreciate that. I do love a nice B&W, I mostly convert to B&W rather than using a preset, so I can conttrol all colours with luminence

Popped my xf10 in my pocket today when I went out with the pup. Not many signs of autumn yet

Also not many fungi about, just a few shaggy ink caps, unfortunately most had been trampled by horses. These just survived the crushing but looks like they had a good old kick.

So first time out with the X100, and you can tell I'm not used to the rangefinder style. It is very easy to take pictures with the lens cap on, and not notice :banghead:

Yes, I was surprised at that because I thought it wouldn't take a photo if the focus couldn't lock onto anything. There's a setting called Focus Check so I set that to ON but it still took the photo.

So first time out with the X100, and you can tell I'm not used to the rangefinder style. It is very easy to take pictures with the lens cap on, and not notice :banghead:

Tut Tut, :):)

Anyone got the new 50mm yet?

It hasn't been receiving the hottest of reviews, some reviewers saying it's not very sharp until stopped down to 2.8! It can be argued that at f/1 for portraits and the like, you don't need ultra sharp but I'd prefer it to be for that money.

It hasn't been receiving the hottest of reviews, some reviewers saying it's not very sharp until stopped down to 2.8! It can be argued that at f/1 for portraits and the like, you don't need ultra sharp but I'd prefer it to be for that money.

I'll stick with the 56

I'm currently in Snowdonia, here's an image from Llyn Idwal today, looking toward Tryfan

X-Pro2; XF 10-24; f11; ISO 400; 2.5' exposure

First image out of the F...

Sturminster Newton Mill. Not happy with the quality, this will take a bit of getting used to I think.
View attachment 293980

What you really need is some sort of hooded female apparition stood in the foreground looking balefully at the camera. ;)

Just been thinking about how nice it has been to have a camera where GAS doesn't apply. No need to clutter my head with all this 'new lens this' and 'new body that'.

Oh, did I also say how much I like the X100V? As you were :exit:

Just been thinking about how nice it has been to have a camera where GAS doesn't apply. No need to clutter my head with all this 'new lens this' and 'new body that'.

Yes, I feel the same about the obviously inferior F. ;)

I see them as the modern equivalent to the Olympus Trip....

This turned up today after wanting one since buying in to the Fuji system. Not much of a chance to shoot with it this morning but I'm off into Chelmsford tomorrow so I'll try and grab some street photos while I'm there.

Shot on my X-Pro1 and the lens itself.

XPRO1640%20(1).jpg

Last edited:
This turned up today after wanting one since buying in to the Fuji system. Not much of a chance to shoot with it this morning but I'm off into Chelmsford tomorrow so I'll try and grab some street photos while I'm there.

Shot on my X-Pro1 and the lens itself.

View attachment 294199

That is one "Excellent" lens Josh, Congrat's & Enjoy.

George.

I'm 3 months into X-T4 ownership now. Really enjoying it. There's a few lenses I really fancy but very content for now. A few of my favourite images since picking the camera up.

St Mary's - Long Exposure by G.A.D, on Flickr

Milkyway by G.A.D, on Flickr

Lotus Exige by G.A.D, on Flickr

Sycamore Gap - Couple by G.A.D, on Flickr

Low Newton by G.A.D, on Flickr

Playing in the long grass by G.A.D, on Flickr

Shapes by G.A.D, on Flickr

Nice set of images (y)
Welcome to the house of fun :)

I'm 3 months into X-T4 ownership now. Really enjoying it. There's a few lenses I really fancy but very content for now. A few of my favourite images since picking the camera up.

St Mary's - Long Exposure by G.A.D, on Flickr

Milkyway by G.A.D, on Flickr

Lotus Exige by G.A.D, on Flickr

Sycamore Gap - Couple by G.A.D, on Flickr

Low Newton by G.A.D, on Flickr

Playing in the long grass by G.A.D, on Flickr

Shapes by G.A.D, on Flickr

Very nice set of Fujigraphs Graham, liking all of these very much with my fav's being #4 & #7.

George.

Back