The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Got a Wex trade in value of 210 for the X-T10 body against the X-T3, when you add the 200 bonus it comes close to what I paid for the body and XF18-55mm (which I am keeping), so getting effectively 410 for the X-T10 body seems a no brainer to place the order!

Result! Hopefully they don't try chop that down a bit after inspection! but even then you're getting about the best value possible for your XT10.

First real showing of high ISO from the T3 - even if the camera is performing some NR, this is impressive

fujixt3ISO.jpg

Screen grab taken from this video:

Not much else interesting for those already familiar with the Fuji X menu system, as that's what he's doing basically, going through all the settings. I did notice that when he was showing the settings for the various profiles he had NR set to 0

:D:D:D That’s always a possibility Sir,(y)

“We usually try to offer the more important positions to those personel that have been with us for a while in one capacity or another and who have shown promise and enthusiasm to cover less demanding motor sport events in the UK before letting them loose on the high end events around the world”

George.
If it’s a career working in/around in motorsport count me in ;)

:D:D:D That’s always a possibility Sir,(y)

“We usually try to offer the more important positions to those personel that have been with us for a while in one capacity or another and who have shown promise and enthusiasm to cover less demanding motor sport events in the UK before letting them loose on the high end events around the world”

George.

If you ever expand to Ireland, let me know :D

Question for all you guys sucking up to George, you do realise there’s no grid girls anymore ? :p:D

Question for all you guys sucking up to George, you do realise there’s no grid girls anymore ? :p:D

Sadly missed amongst the toggers.:(

Currently I have an XT-20 which i'm happy with. Normally I wouldn't even be looking at the XT3 but the £200 trade in bonus really has me tempted. WEX are offering £480 against the XT3, including the additional trade in bonus that brings the XT3 down to £689. Mighty tempting....

What’s their estimated stock delivery?
If you mean when then it's 19th, I didn't ask how many will be delivered. I assume since it was the main store in Oxford Street, they'll have quite a few.

Anyone ever see something so mundane they thought that for whatever reason it would make a great image?

This is one of those times...

Mundane? by Ash Smith, on Flickr
Beautiful processing as normal Ash, love the subtleness in the clouds, is this an extra film pre-set I wonder?

Very 1970's looking, superb, well seen.

Peter

If you mean when then it's 19th, I didn't ask how many will be delivered. I assume since it was the main store in Oxford Street, they'll have quite a few.
Yes, that’s what I meant to ask when do they expect to have stock?
Thanks 19th sounds good.

Beautiful processing as normal Ash, love the subtleness in the clouds, is this an extra film pre-set I wonder?

Very 1970's looking, superb, well seen.

Peter

Thanks Peter. It's a custom preset that I made, well one of a pair actually - one 'cold' and one 'warm', this is the 'cold' one. Designed to emulate some old film stock.

I traded in a load of Canon gear this afternoon and came out with an X-T2 and 18-55! So I can now participate in the thread as an owner!

Are there any good resources for learning to get the best out of it? Or am I going to have to read the whole manual?

I traded in a load of Canon gear this afternoon and came out with an X-T2 and 18-55! So I can now participate in the thread as an owner!

Are there any good resources for learning to get the best out of it? Or am I going to have to read the whole manual?

Check it’s got the latest from firmware for first.

Good choice! I had the XT1 for a couple year, I just figured it out as I went along, not one for reading manuals. But youtube is great for helping to figure things out, also asking in here. Have a flick through the earlier pages maybe, I got some great tips in this very thread. Make sure you update to the latest firmware: http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/software/firmware/x/xt2/history.html

Last edited:
Back