The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Some great graffiti in your area :)

Treated myself to a second hand Bb Clarinet, I haven't played since 2001. Looking forward to teaching myself again.

Bb Clarinet by APM Photography, on Flickr

XT2 | XF56 | F16 | 4.5s | iso 200

I've got a thing about wind instruments. Years ago (and I mean a long time) we lived near a couple and he was a Marine bandsman. I set up a small studio in our lounge and shot his Clarinet and Saxophone. I still have the slides in the loft...

That's a lovely image with it sitting on the sheet music.

Thanks Steve, appreciated.

For six years I played semi-professional (1996-2002) for a Police Military Band until the day came were a new Chief Constable was appointed and he simply hated having 35 Police Officer's playing musical instruments etc.........such a huge/sad loss of musical talent to be honest!

Peter

Thanks Steve, appreciated.

For six years I played semi-professional (1996-2002) for a Police Military Band until the day came were a new Chief Constable was appointed and he simply hated having 35 Police Officer's playing musical instruments etc.........such a huge/sad loss of musical talent to be honest!

Peter

Bloody Hell. Not a great moral booster..is he still in the job ?

For anyone figuring on visiting the Fuji Project Etc at Long Acre (Covent Garden) "LEAVE THE PLASTIC AT HOME". I was there yesterday afternoon and in my honest opinion its "Excellent". You can play with all of the cameras including the GFX Range and the staff have plenty of time to talk to you.

They've got every lens there on display including a life size mock up of the newly expected 50mm F0 (they estimate will be on sale early 2020 for around 1500 bucks) and a very good print area. On the first floor there is all of the medium format gear and a truly "Excellent" photo exhibition of "David Bowie" prints. Some of the prints are more that 6ft x whatever and are of superlative quality. Well worth a visit and obviously its free to visit but can be a bit expensive to leave. (Say no more). ;);)

"But I say once again "LEAVE THE PLASTIC AT HOME" :):)

George.

Xpro2 + XF23mm f2 yesterday.

full

Some of the decorations on our Christmas tree ...

X-Pro1 ; XC 50-230 lens ; ISO 200 ; f6.4 ; 0.8"

@Jelster ...... Steve, is that a Red Cabbage by any chance?

To X-Pro 2 or not to X-Pro 2, that is the question.

Hello to all you lovely Fujigraphers!

I've recently bought an X-Pro1 (moved from Nikon to Fujifilm), at a really good price and I absolutely love it, as i'm looking to head into the 'semi-professional' photography route (whatever that may be). Now, my dilema is, do I upgrade to an X-Pro2 (the 3 will be way out of my price range). I'll be using the camera mainly for landscapes and seascapes so, at the moment, the only advantage I can really see for getting the 2 is the increase in mp at the sensor, and the newer sensor design. I recently sold a print which was printed at A2 and, I have to say, the quality was absolutely fine, so is it worth me spending the extra or should I stick with the 1?

Now, I do realise that i'll get a lot of differing views on this but i'd really appreciate the views of those who have already made the upgrade from 1 to 2.

cheers all.

@Jelster ...... Steve, is that a Red Cabbage by any chance?

Indeed it is, getting some of the veg ready for Xmas day.... Straight out of camera JPG as I uploaded it to my phone and then used the phone via the TP app to get the image here....

Just had email to say my Graphite X-Pro2 and 23mm f2 have been dispatched, can't wait....

To X-Pro 2 or not to X-Pro 2, that is the question.

Hello to all you lovely Fujigraphers!

I've recently bought an X-Pro1 (moved from Nikon to Fujifilm), at a really good price and I absolutely love it, as i'm looking to head into the 'semi-professional' photography route (whatever that may be). Now, my dilema is, do I upgrade to an X-Pro2 (the 3 will be way out of my price range). I'll be using the camera mainly for landscapes and seascapes so, at the moment, the only advantage I can really see for getting the 2 is the increase in mp at the sensor, and the newer sensor design. I recently sold a print which was printed at A2 and, I have to say, the quality was absolutely fine, so is it worth me spending the extra or should I stick with the 1?

Now, I do realise that i'll get a lot of differing views on this but i'd really appreciate the views of those who have already made the upgrade from 1 to 2.

cheers all.
The increase in MP is really only apparent at finer inspection of a print the increase in user happiness is a thing - the Xpro 2 is much faster to switch on and focus speed is vastly improved. I for one feel the original is best for portraits and BW work.
The Xpro 1 was for some the real photographers camera it was for me until nerve disease ruined that

Back