The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

If the T4 should get IBIS, I might go for one of these :)

How? I've tried that a few times and it never seems to save the settings
In LR, in the develop module, set the defaults (for the camera) the way you want, then hold down the *ALT* key.
The [Reset] button will become [Set Default...]
Once you set the default for the camera (model) all future imports will take the new defaults.

That would be good, thanks
I've PMed you a link to the preset I use. However the "Set default" below sounds like a more interesting way of doing it that I had never heard of before...

In LR, in the develop module, set the defaults (for the camera) the way you want, then hold down the *ALT* key.
The [Reset] button will become [Set Default...]
Once you set the default for the camera (model) all future imports will take the new defaults.

David, this capture is a BEAUTY!!! Shot 16:9 ratio at all..? Speechless....

Regards;
Peter

Peter, that one shot on an X100F, edited in lightroom, cropped to 2:35:1, then apply modify preset followed by further editing, exported to photoshop to add black bars (change canvas size), then returned to lightroom for final check before export.

I had the right weather yesterday!!

Went to see friends, and had a walk around Knole Park. I took the camera just in case any deer decided to come in range, but all they showed was their arses ;) Managed to snag this on the way back though.

T2 55-200 @ f6.4 ISO 6400
A Winters Day Walk by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Went to see friends, and had a walk around Knole Park. I took the camera just in case any deer decided to come in range, but all they showed was their arses ;) Managed to snag this on the way back though.

T2 55-200 @ f6.4 ISO 6400
A Winters Day Walk by Paulie-W, on Flickr

“Excellent” candid Fujigraph, well composed and the silhouette presentation works really well for me.

George.

“Excellent” candid Fujigraph, well composed and the silhouette presentation works really well for me.

George.

Thank you, George :)

Here's one of a few from the beach this morning ...

DSCF5440a.jpg

Last edited:
Back