The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Invited to a Fujifilm event on Feb 4th in London... Could be interesting!

definitely announcement date for next gen X100 but could we see X-T200 and X-T4 announced in same day???

some rumours suggesting X-T4 might not be an X-T4 but a merger of X-T3 and X-H1 into a sports body with integral grip -as Fujifilm want to make some waves at the Olympics - which in turn suggests there may be a surprise long focal length lens of (fast F4) say glass

it’s going to be interesting for sure

Last edited:
Ye I think so... :)
definitely announcement date for next gen X100 but could we see X-T200 and X-T4 announced in same day???

some rumours suggesting X-T4 might not be an X-T4 but a merger of X-T3 and X-H1 into a sports body with integral grip -as Fujifilm want to make some waves at the Olympics - which in turn suggests there may be a surprise long focal length licence of (fast F4) say glass

it’s going to be interesting for sure

which in turn suggests there may be a surprise long focal length licence of (fast F4) say glass

Please, please, please, please please........ I was getting bloody irritated yesterday with the 100-400 plus 1.4 and having to shoot at f8. Yes the light was good but for birds you really do need great glass, fast shutters, and larger apertures.

Nice frosty morning start.:)

Love the B & W in this shot.

Well I finally pulled the trigger on an X-Pro2 from Fujifilm Refurb.

Since I've been looking to get one for simply ages and not so long ago - as in 3 months ago - Fuji were asking over £900 for a refurb it seemed a shame not to.

Free delivery too.......and having ordered it just after lunch today it'll be with me tomorrow.

Since I've been looking to get one for simply ages and not so long ago - as in 3 months ago - Fuji were asking over £900 for a refurb it seemed a shame not to.

Free delivery too.......and having ordered it just after lunch today it'll be with me tomorrow.

A replacement for the X10? :)

Daughter has that one. Can't see me getting it back somehow. :confused:

I'll keep the X-E2s as a backup.

Must do something about my Nikon collection - 2 bodies plus half a dozen lenses. Haven't used them in ages.
I must admit, I do keep looking at Fuji. Very tempting. :)

Daughter has that one. Can't see me getting it back somehow. :confused:

I'll keep the X-E2s as a backup.

Must do something about my Nikon collection - 2 bodies plus half a dozen lenses. Haven't used them in ages.

Ron, what’s wrong with ya.....you cudda sold the Nikon gear and got an X-Pro 3 ;)

My other half might be asking some awkward questions. It's not that long ago that she bought me a constant aperture f2.8 17-50 for the Nikon as a Xmas present.

Lovely lens.

Weighs a tonne.

But you try explaining that to her.............:(

But you could buy the X-Pro3 and treat her to a long weekend away to soften the blow, and take you new Camera along too :eek:

Excellent choice! Did the same last week with the Graphite one, superb and as new.

I was looking at a half case or a hand grip for it and was a tad staggered at the prices so ordered this off Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07RGV77FG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

at a third of the price of the Fuji one.

It is excellent and protects the bottom plate and provides a superb bit of extra grip. The case is a good price too on Amazon but it is a bit of a faff as you have to remove it every time to change SD cards and to mount on a tripod.

Guys just a quick note to let you know I now have a dedicated forum section under Photo Shopping. I will be keeping all business discussions totally separate from my personal account so please use the FusionX Photo Tours section for any questions.

Many thanks
Pete

Excellent mono this.

Capture One query:

is there a way to merge RAW files, to focus stack, in C1? I've looked and looked so assuming there isn't but I thought i'd check, to make sure.

Capture One query:

is there a way to merge RAW files, to focus stack, in C1? I've looked and looked so assuming there isn't but I thought i'd check, to make sure.

I can't see any way to do this in C1, which is why I won't get the full version.....

Lightroom is so much more of a useful tool, and although I can sometimes dig out a little more detail on a single file using C1, LR is what I use for most of my work.

Back