The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Really enjoying this series.

Thank you, Trevor ... Very kind of you to say (y)

It`s a shame i`ve only got two models. Might have to jump on Amazon again soon ;)

Playing with PS again;) I found an old shot of London at night, gave it a bit of motion blur, and stuck my X Wing in. I don`t think it came out too bad.

X Wing over London by Paulie-W, on Flickr

“Cracking” Fujigraph, great idea, very creative, and well presented.

George.

Started using Capture One for Fujifilm.
Really impressed with it so far, here are some shots taken on my Fuji X100V when out during our daily 1 hour period. :) If I still had my Sony A9 gear, I doubt I would have taken it out. I managed to slip my X100V in my large jacket pocket :)
Edited in RAW with Fujifilm film simulation's applied in Capture One.

49716446612_1236e6ab6f_c.jpg

49716446417_f6935de373_c.jpg

49716131096_14be72a757_c.jpg

49716130951_5e33978782_c.jpg

49716446057_03e2219aed_c.jpg

49715590853_505486b2f9_c.jpg

49715590743_49cd47f22b_c.jpg

49715590548_0749443409_c.jpg

Has anyone heard from @Fuji Dave ? Haven`t seen him around for a couple of days. Hope he`s ok.

Has anyone heard from @Fuji Dave ? Haven`t seen him around for a couple of days. Hope he`s ok.

Hi mate, have been going through hell with my mental health, but today feel a damn site better.
On a great note I`m NOT getting the X-T4 as really treated my self to a new TV and games console that arrives this week.

Hi mate, have been going through hell with my mental health, but today feel a damn site better.
On a great note I`m NOT getting the X-T4 as really treated my self to a new TV and games console that arrives this week.

Sorry to hear mate, hope you feel better soon. Enjoy the new TV and console!!

Sorry to hear mate, hope you feel better soon. Enjoy the new TV and console!!

Thank you, the pro3 is STILL going for FREE but it might be a while till it does get posted. I thought a nice new 32inch LG TV and Xbox one will really help pass the time, plus I`m missing my girlfriend like hell but she has to work.

Thank you, the pro3 is STILL going for FREE but it might be a while till it does get posted. I thought a nice new 32inch LG TV and Xbox one will really help pace the time, plus I`m missing my girlfriend like hell but she has to work.

I wouldnt worry about that, you have to make sure your family, girlfriend and you are well and stay safe. Times are difficult.

What games you gonna get?

Oooh news toys will always make you feel better, mate. Just don`t get too frustrated when you get an arse kicking on the xbox ;)

I wouldnt worry about that, you have to make sure your family, girlfriend and you are well and stay safe. Times are difficult.

What games you gonna get?

Got the Xbox one and Forza 7 coming Wednesday, and the TV tomorrow. Then I will buy and download some more games, racing and shooter games (y)

I
Got the Xbox one and Forza 7 coming Wednesday, and the TV tomorrow. Then I will buy and download some more games, racing and shooter games (y)
Is it possible for a terminator to ever lose on Xbox ? You should have upgraded yourself to a T2000 that would have kept you busy ;)

Back