The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

A Yorkshireman walks in to a vet and says "Ay up, can tha tek a look at our cat? It's not bin it's sen lately."

'Sure.' says the vet. 'First things first, Is it a tom?'

"Nah" he replies "I've got it 'ere wi me"

A Yorkshireman walks in to a vet and says "Ay up, can tha tek a look at our cat? It's not bin it's sen lately."

'Sure.' says the vet. 'First things first, Is it a tom?'

"Nah" he replies "I've got it 'ere wi me"
A Yorkshireman thinks the world of his dog but sadly it dies, so he decides to have a statue of the dog made to remember him by. He tells the sculptor that he's a very rich man so wants the statue gold plating. The sculptor asks "Do you want him 18 carat"? To which the Yorkshireman replies "No, chewin' a bone, ya daft beggar"!

I was on a H&S asbestos course once and the guy running it said he had gone into the cabin where the asbestos removal guys changed to check the gear and he found a small tear in one of the masks so he told the guy whose mask it was to get a new one, the guy said "nah it's OK, that's where my pipe goes"

Last edited:
1DD1CA82-7E2B-413D-81F9-0C5635B31A26.jpeg

2AD16BAB-10CB-4BC8-9F09-F5C2B4A681C7.jpeg

“What would you like?” says the barman.
“What would I like?” says Bob. “A bigger house, more money and a more attractive wife.”
“No,” says the barman, patiently. “I meant what do you want?”
“To win the lottery, for my mother-in-law to die and for my child to be born healthy!”
“What’s it to be?” says the barman, less patiently.
"A boy or a girl, I don’t care".
"You misunderstand me" says the barman impatiently, "I only asked what you want to drink?"
"Oh" says Bob, I see. "Why didn’t you say so? What have you got?"

"Nothing at all" says the barman. "I’m perfectly healthy".

Back