The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

I know Henry VIII had 6 wives - There was Catherine of Aragon, Anne Boleyn, Anne of Cleves, Catherine Howard, Catherine Parr but I can't for the life of me remember the surname of the one called Jane....See More

Was in Morrisons earlier. Saw a fella whose trolley was full to the brim with hand sanitizers, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need!!
I called him a selfish c..., gave him a load of abuse. Told him he should be
ashamed of himself!
He said: “that’s all good and well mate but I work here, can I carry on filling the shelves now?”

Was in Morrisons earlier. Saw a fella whose trolley was full to the brim with hand sanitizers, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need!!
I called him a selfish c..., gave him a load of abuse. Told him he should be
ashamed of himself!
He said: “that’s all good and well mate but I work here, can I carry on filling the shelves now?”
It was Tesco the last time......:LOL:

13945_!%20madmax%20majorgeeks.jpg

The amount of jokes about coronavirus virus has reached worrying numbers. Scientists fear we are in the middle of a pundemic.

Not really a joke , sorry.

My neighbour's cat has worked out that I'm a soft sucker. She'll demand to be let in at the back door, give me a purr and a head bump, then demand to be let out the front door.

When do we find out what Hunger Games district we live in?

I went to the chemist today and asked the assistant what killed the Corona virus.

"Ammonia cleaner,” she replied.

“Oh, sorry,” I replied, "I thought you worked here ..."

Back