The TP 52 -2023 The sign up and chat thread Week 52 Your favourite image from 2023

I am in this year, got one image left to take to finish my 2020 attempt!

Would love to but I just don't get out much these days.

Good luck with it

In the last 3 years, due to health problems, I reckon over 80% of my shots have either been taken in the house or in my garden. And the rest taken within 5 miles of the house.

In the last 3 years, due to health problems, I reckon over 80% of my shots have either been taken in the house or in my garden. And the rest taken within 5 miles of the house.
And the re-edit option still stands :)

I'd like to give this a go please if I may? Please could someone tell me what the deal with this is? Not signed up to one of these types of challenges before. I know it's a new challenge each week but is it restricted to any type of kit or is it just our interpretation of that weeks challenge please?

I'd like to give this a go please if I may?
Of course. :)
As Nod says read the how-to guide, there is no restriction on kit, use what ever you have to hand, be that a phone camera,
film camera or DSLR.

FWIW, Charlie, as a side challenge to myself, I've shot almost all my themes on a relatively old compact (Fuji X-30) and have done everything in camera (hence the small pics I've posted [almost all 768x512 pixels]).

The whole thing (for me!) is as much to get me using cameras again after the plague put a hold on my photography - gets me thinking a bit laterally too!

Thanks to Tim @LC2 for agreeing to keep the Scrolls for a further year.
This has now been populated ( There is still plenty of room to add others)
You can now check to make sure you are there, and there are no errors ref previous entries etc.

Dave @Fuji Dave has agreed to run the TP52'ers flicker group for 2023.
Thanks Dave.

Links to both can be found HERE

Last edited:
Ah. I wouldn't have checked the main 2020 thread in 2021 or this year either.
I've put you down as Full for 2020 (in this year's scrolls) as I assume you're going to finish it :)
2020 now shows 51.
Thanks Tim, yes gonna take the last photo just waiting for the correct week!

Reactions: LC2
I'm in ....got a bit of catching up to do tho'

I'm also interested in taking part, but since I only shoot on film and don't have that much money I usually develop/scan 1 roll max per month... so I'd have to upload images with some weeks delay. Is that a problem?
Just make sure, when you post, to tag them with the correct week number & title,
so Tim knows what he's looking at, when he updates the scrolls.

If you can accept someone from the Continent, then I would be willing to join :)
Everyone is welcome no matter where they live. (y)

Go on then, stick me down. I somehow missed taking part last year and I seem to have been struggling for inspiration recently :)

Only two more weeks to go on the 2022 challenge which I am pleased to have been part of.

Certainly going to give 2023 my best effort.

Last edited:
Back