The Talk Photography Fantasy Football League 2018/19

Aguero was the man to have this week, and Alan Howes Woody's wonders FC got 60 points :eek: out of his 99 points just for Ageuro! :clap:That's a jump from joint 12th place to 2nd. :eek: :clap: By comparison I got 63 in total. :rolleyes: Those who also had Aguero also shot up the league.

Rank Team & Manager GW Round Score TOT Total Points

1 TorontoToffees 87 152

Darren Siddorn

2 Woodys wonders FC 99 142

Allan Howe

3 Amber Army 77 132

Andrea Thrussell

4 Steve's Strollers 51 122

steve scudds

5 Sicknote XI 72 115

Nick Watson

6 Marc's Marauders 62 109

Marc Falber

7 Banished to Riyadh 51 106

Chris .

8 The Chosen Ones 63 105

redhed 17

9 DTFC Snapper 75 104

phillip standfield

10 ChickenTikkaMoSallah 48 102

Thomas Macintosh

11 Cockney Toffees 52 91

Phil Fiddes

11 Penfold's Dangermice 48 91

Len Brook

13 VILLAREAL 42 89

Steve Whitfield

14 horspath hounds 35 84

brian ockenden

15 Mrs Smiths Boys 40 83

Yvette Smith

16 11 Men in Plight 40 79

Andrew Macbeth

17 The Cagey Ones 76 76

Keith Gaule

18 dods duffers 73 73

George Michie

Hopefully the info above makes sense. Basically the numbers are the points for this week and the total, and obviously the ranking. I can't get the format to transfer easily in a more pleasing way.

And because I forgot last week, here are the Head 2 Head match up from Game Weeks 1+2, and the H2H League table. Unfortunately those that didn't start the first week can't join after this league started. :( Something to think about for next season. ;) Now the Toronto Toffees are leading both leagues, :rolleyes: but it is very early. ;) Because I have had two wins so far, I am 3rd in this league, compared to 8th in the normal league, because in this one you just have to get more that the person you are up against for that week. That's what I like about this league. :)

GW 1

Penfold's Dangermice 43 - 46 The Chosen Ones

horspath hounds 49 - 43 Woodys wonders FC

Amber Army 59 - 54 ChickenTikkaMoSallah

11 Men in Plight 43 - 71 Steve's Strollers

Banished to Riyadh 55 - 47 Marc's Marauders

Mrs Smiths Boys 47 - 65 TorontoToffees

VILLAREAL47 - 33 DTFC Snapper

GW 2

The Chosen Ones 59 - 42 VILLAREAL

DTFC Snapper 71 - 36 Mrs Smiths Boys

TorontoToffees 87 - 51 Banished to Riyadh

Marc's Marauders 62 - 36 11 Men in Plight

Steve's Strollers 51 - 73 Amber Army

ChickenTikkaMoSallah 48 - 35 horspath hounds

Woodys wonders FC 99 - 48 Penfold's Dangermice

Rank Team & Manager Wins Draws Losses Score Pts

1 up TorontoToffees

Darren Siddorn 2 , 0 , 0 , 152 , 6

2 up Amber Army

Andrea Thrussell , 2 , 0 , 0 , 132 , 6

3 up The Chosen Ones

redhed 17 2 , 0 , 0 , 105 , 6

4 up Woodys wonders FC

Allan Howe 1 , 0 , 1 , 142 , 3

5 down Steve's Strollers

steve scudds 1 , 0 , 1 , 122 , 3

6 up Marc's Marauders

Marc Falber 1 , 0 , 1 , 109 , 3

7 down Banished to Riyadh

Chris . 1 , 0 , 1 , 106 , 3

8 up DTFC Snapper

phillip standfield 1 , 0 , 1 , 104 , 3

9 down ChickenTikkaMoSallah

Thomas Macintosh 1 , 0 , 1 , 102 , 3

10 down VILLAREAL

Steve Whitfield 1 0 , 1 , 89 , 3

11 down horspath hounds

brian ockenden 1 , 0 , 1 , 84 , 3

12 down Penfold's Dangermice

Len Brook 0 , 0 , 2 , 91 , 0

13 down Mrs Smiths Boys

Yvette Smith 0 , 0 , 2 , 83 , 0

14 down 11 Men in Plight

Andrew Macbeth 0 , 0 , 2 , 79 , 0

Last edited:
I've had a total re-jig of my squad for next week and used my Wild Card to take no points penalty for 8 transfers. :eek:

Just highlighting it as an option for anyone who feels that they may have gone down the wrong route with their squad. I normally do this 2-4 weeks in when you start to get an idea of the kind of starts to the season some players, and teams, are having. You can sometimes be sucked into the flash in the pan. Remember Richarlison last season. ;) Not saying he won't carry on scoring all season, and for the money he cost, he should do, but be wary. ;)

If you want to use the Wild Card go to the Tranfer page and click the Wild Card button at the top after you have made your changes. You will be asked to confirm this when you confirm all your transfers. Bon Chance. :)

Are you able to do screenshots? might be a more eye pleasing way
I can, and I may do at some point, but that takes up gallery space and fiddling about, and was hoping to get an easy way of just transferring the data. It's early weeks, we'll see as it goes on.

I'm attempting this thread to be more active this season, but that needs the odd comment from everyone else. Time will tell. ;)

You can paste a screen grab in here, but there's no way to crop it is there?

Also, dang it! I was 13th but got nothing in last night's game ... boooo

You just need to grab the relevant part, no need for cropping

I did have a program once that would allow you to select individual sections of the window, but I just tried it with prt sc, seems redhead has it working now anyways :)

:banana:............................................... it won't last

I played my Wildcard. It allows unlimited transfers for that week without any points hit. I think you get two a season, one before Jan and one after.

Ooooh! I still have mine, might hold it though

Some changes at the top this week. ;) Woodys wonders FC take top spot from Toronto Toffees. Not helped by Richarlison seeing red. :whistle: ;) And I've jumped four places to 4th. :D Changing nine players paid off as I would have got 10 points less if I had stuck with what I had last week. :) They'll probably bomb next week. :LOL: I think the Cockney Toffees need a review as Son is away for a couple of weeks, and was very unlucky that no one on his bench played to automatically replace him. :(

here are the standing after Game Week 3 then.

upload_2018-8-28_16-36-1.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a terrible week! Every transfer and team change went wrong :banghead:
Sadly happens to most of us at some point. :( Hopefully not every week. ;)

Last year at the start of the season when I used my Wildcard to change a load of players, the ones I got rid of got a lot more points than the new ones the next week. :( :LOL:

Normal service has resumed for my team, somehow managed to be top after week 1 but it's been downhill since then. Knew I should have taken a screenshot for the first week :)

Can I still join in the main league, only just spotted we have one on here.

I realise there's more games tomorrow ..... let me just enjoy this for now .... :p I was barely 2nd from bottom last last week

Last edited:
I think so, though you will obviously be playing catch up. ;) If it still lets you do it, you are welcome. :)

Thanks, I've joined in, my objective is to not finish bottom which will be a big ask.

A little late with these, but seeing as it was an international week, there was no hurry. ;)

Also putting these up after the internationals reminds everyone to check for injuries in your squads over the next few days for players coming back to their clubs.

Now a bit of an odd one this week, Pink Chicken AFC joined the league and went straight to the top. I didn't think that if anyone joined who had already have been part of the site from game 1 they would also bring in their points from the weeks before they joined this league, but thinking about it it had to be that way just for the organisers keep track of things. Because of that I am closing the league to anyone else joining as it could be a bit demoralising to be say 10 weeks in and someone join and go straight to the top like last week. Wayne C is obviously welcome :) but we may have to think of a cut off a week or two in next season. ;)

On a personal note I had a bit of a stinker. :( 33 points when the average was 44 points. :rolleyes: For once Salah let me down, but there is no way I would have made Mane Captain even though that would have been the best option for me. :rolleyes: You can see how you compare to the average 44 average if you haven't seen it already. ;) The Cagey ones were the biggest score of the week with 71 points and jumped from 15th > 8th. :clap: See what a good week can do people. ;)

upload_2018-9-11_22-40-12.jpeg

And so the Head2Head League. I was extremely luck to win my H2H with such a low score, :oops: :$ but that is the good thing about the H2H, you just have to beat the person you are up against. ;) I'm up against the Amber Army this week. Will the unbeaten streak end! Possibly if the scores are similar to the previous game week. :( :rolleyes: But I hope not obviously. :LOL:

Don't forget you have until 11.30am on Saturday to get any changes sorted. ;)

upload_2018-9-11_22-57-16.jpeg

The TP H2H League Game Week 4

upload_2018-9-11_23-1-49.jpeg

A little late with these, but seeing as it was an international week, there was no hurry. ;)

Also putting these up after the internationals reminds everyone to check for injuries in your squads over the next few days for players coming back to their clubs.

Now a bit of an odd one this week, Pink Chicken AFC joined the league and went straight to the top. I didn't think that if anyone joined who had already have been part of the site from game 1 they would also bring in their points from the weeks before they joined this league, but thinking about it it had to be that way just for the organisers keep track of things. Because of that I am closing the league to anyone else joining as it could be a bit demoralising to be say 10 weeks in and someone join and go straight to the top like last week. Wayne C is obviously welcome :) but we may have to think of a cut off a week or two in next season. ;)

On a personal note I had a bit of a stinker. :( 33 points when the average was 44 points. :rolleyes: For once Salah let me down, but there is no way I would have made Mane Captain even though that would have been the best option for me. :rolleyes: You can see how you compare to the average 44 average if you haven't seen it already. ;) The Cagey ones were the biggest score of the week with 71 points and jumped from 15th > 8th. :clap: See what a good week can do people. ;)

View attachment 134285

That's it then! Our battle is here! never mind bitching at one another in unimportant gear threads :D ;) I don't have any free transfers this week :/ I only did so well last round because I used my free ones, changed loads

Sorry I didn't know that would happen, I was looking forward to the challenge of trying not to finish bottom.
I don't mind withdrawing, although I will start to drop down now as I've used most of my boosts already.

That's it then! Our battle is here! never mind bitching at one another in unimportant gear threads :D ;) I don't have any free transfers this week :/ I only did so well last round because I used my free ones, changed loads
I have a dilemma, as I had decided not to reply to your posts in case you took it the wrong way. ;) Or use emoticons. :LOL:

Seriously though, it could be an odd week with players returning from the internationals. :thinking: And with that in mind, check your squads for injuries people. ;)

Sorry I didn't know that would happen, I was looking forward to the challenge of trying not to finish bottom.
I don't mind withdrawing, although I will start to drop down now as I've used most of my boosts already.
Like I said, I didn't think that would happen either. I have no problem with it, but if does have a problem let me know that they have a problem it, either on here or PM, we'll carry on.

Can't see a problem with mt50 being in, but you have made the rule there'll be no more right? Just so we know

Can't see a problem with mt50 being in, but you have made the rule there'll be no more right? Just so we know
Yep, the league is locked to anyone else joining. :)

And if we go again next season, and I start/run it, it will be locked after the second game. That's some advanced warning there. ;) :LOL:

Poor week for me, just 34 points with only Danny Ings left to play.

Poor week for me, just 34 points with only Danny Ings left to play.
34 for me too up to now too with only Arnautovic to play, :( and Mendy getting auto replaced for Trippier because he didn't play for Cit€h.

Glad I left Zaha in because there was a chance he wouldn't play, but let him be auto replaced if he didn't. ;)

I made no changes and had bench boost in play, 46pts, not bad I guess, jumped a couple places on the board. Looks iffy for my 2 main strikers though for the next round, Aguero and Firminio, so might be forced to do a few transfers this week

Last edited:
34 for me too up to now too with only Arnautovic to play, :( and Mendy getting auto replaced for Trippier because he didn't play for Cit€h.

Glad I left Zaha in because there was a chance he wouldn't play, but let him be auto replaced if he didn't. ;)

Same here with Zaha, although Mendy hasn't been replaced for me? Even if he does its only 1 point for Tripper so not great.

Same here with Zaha, although Mendy hasn't been replaced for me? Even if he does its only 1 point for Tripper so not great.
The players who didn't play get replaced after all the games have been played, which will probably be after midnight on Monday. As long as you have players who played that week on your bench. [emoji6]

I left Trippier and Alexander-Arnold on the bench as it could have been a load of goals conceded by either team. Unfortunately I left Trippier as the first sub as I thought he was more likely to score and/or assist. As it was Alexander-Arnold got more points for conceding fewer goals. [emoji52]

Ah, didn't know it was after all the games, I never noticed during the last round when I had Ings replace Zaha.

Last edited:
Rescued slightly with Danny Ings last night, although Mendy was swapped out for Maguire with - 1 points.

Back