Notice The TP 52 Challenge for 2021 chat / discussion thread Week 52 Showcase

Last edited:
Ha ha! I came to say attachment not found, but when I quoted it, there it was!!
Actually that was me editing. As I found a better one, you must have caught it mid swap :D

Well done to the 27 of us who have made it so far.
I know I was rubbish at spreadsheets when I was working but when I look at week 37 there were only 18 submissions so how does that equate to 27 of us having survived the distance???

I know I was rubbish at spreadsheets when I was working but when I look at week 37 there were only 18 submissions so how does that equate to 27 of us having survived the distance???
Hi Joan,
I'm counting the 27 who have posted in at least the last 10 weeks - i.e. those I've not moved out of the active section.
There are currently 20 posts in week 37, but I will agree, the last week where we have 27 is week 31.
Over the past 10 years, the worst at wk37 is 12 still posting, the best is 31. We currently have 20 (so roughly mid point) with a fair chance of getting to 27 (or at least close).
In previous years, people hit the WoS at 6 weeks behind, but 1) we're giving more leeway during Covid and 2) we would only drop one additional entrant (who has 6 consecutive posts missing).

Especially well done to the 4 new entrants ( @Boots @catclick @ecniv @Simonbrown16 ) who have kept up during this trying year. I'm looking forward to moving you onto the old lags section for next year :ROFLMAO:

Thanks Tim!

I have to admit I've fallen behind again, these night shifts make it difficult. I plan to steadily catch up soon and comment on every one else photos when possible. Its been great to have a good excuse to put the camera to use.

Thanks for your hard work on the spreadsheet (y)

Hi Tim @LC2 my week 35 is a technique free lensing which is not in the spreadsheet, my fault trying to be clever in the submissions thread.

a BIG thankyou for all your spread sheeting you do while not feeling 100%

Pete

I'm doing my best! Down to four missing now.

Thanks Tim!

I have to admit I've fallen behind again, these night shifts make it difficult. I plan to steadily catch up soon and comment on every one else photos when possible. Its been great to have a good excuse to put the camera to use.

Thanks for your hard work on the spreadsheet (y)
@Boots @Simonbrown16 I wasn't alluding to either of you :)
Neither of you are anywhere near 10 weeks behind.
Hi Tim @LC2 my week 35 is a technique free lensing which is not in the spreadsheet, my fault trying to be clever in the submissions thread.

a BIG thankyou for all your spread sheeting you do while not feeling 100%

Pete
Updated now Pete :)
It's easy to miss things when doing the updates and as Pooh Bear would say, I'm a bear of very little brain.

Here we are again.

:banana: :clap: :banana:

Week 40 ( yes really)

Love it or hate it, this weeks theme is Architecture

Architecture...Nice one (y)
Have a plan and a backup, hope it works......

Have a plan and a backup, hope it works......
As always I never have a plan :D

Maybe I should start posting a few themes that would suit me down to the ground ;)

Fab Feme :banana: :clap: :banana:

Hi folks
My life seems to have been hijacked in the last couple of weeks and I'm running behind. Building works completed, cleaning up, sorting out and a couple of workshops have eaten my days! Hopefully most done by the weekend so I am hoping to catch up on my 52 then. Apologies for absence - I'll be back :D

Hi folks
My life seems to have been hijacked in the last couple of weeks and I'm running behind. Building works completed, cleaning up, sorting out and a couple of workshops have eaten my days! Hopefully most done by the weekend so I am hoping to catch up on my 52 then. Apologies for absence - I'll be back :D
At least you might be on theme with doors and architecture if you've been having building work done - fingers crossed!

Hopefully get out in the morning for Door and Architecture.
Bad news today with the wife being made redundant in 3 months could do with some fresh air.

Bad news today with the wife being made redundant in 3 months could do with some fresh air.
Sorry to hear about the redundancy - though to be honest, it was eventually the best thing for me when it happened to me. Took about four years to see that.

Sorry to hear about the redundancy - though to be honest, it was eventually the best thing for me when it happened to me. Took about four years to see that.
Think it will be, looking at what benefits the wife can now claim will be much better off especially taking into account no longer needing child care for two.
Crazy that were better off only one of us working.
Though our eldest really does take up a lot of time.

Think it will be, looking at what benefits the wife can now claim will be much better off especially taking into account no longer needing child care for two.
Crazy that were better off only one of us working.
Though our eldest really does take up a lot of time.
Claiming those benefits can be so difficult - far more so than they should.

Know the rules, and be persistent. We had to go to Mandatory Reconsideration every year, but were right every time.

Claiming those benefits can be so difficult - far more so than they should.

Know the rules, and be persistent. We had to go to Mandatory Reconsideration every year, but were right every time.
We/our eldest has a key worker so they'll more than likely apply for everything on our behalf.
Were just both people that don't like handouts, but this really could help with our son who has at least 2 appointments a week for various things. So at the end of the day were going to do what's best for him. Wife is just concerned she won't eventually be able to get back into her career in how ever many years goes by.

But anyway I'm looking forward to fresh air tomorrow, maybe even stick the lad on my back in his carry rucksack though he's getting heavy these days. I'll grab a selfie if I do.

Sorry to hear that Rob, but from what you wrote as a follow up, it all sounds more promising.
Good luck with it all (y)

Managed to get out while it's not raining. This guy is getting very heavy to carry on your back.

Attachments

• IMG_20211009_072849.jpg
    IMG_20211009_072849.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 9
Even though I am getting help, I have re edited some images to bring me back up to date so I hope to put them up later when I log back in.

Fabulous to hear from you Dave and that help is at hand!

Hi all.. I feel better now I've caught up with posts and news! I will try and get some comments in at some point but it will probably be those that catch my eye for some reason... pretty impossible otherwise. Good to see you back @Fuji Dave

Crikey! The weeks are going faster! Tis that day again tomorrer! :banana: :clap: :banana:

Crikey! The weeks are going faster! Tis that day again tomorrer! :banana: :clap: :banana:
Are you sure its not Monday?
I think it might be :p

Week 41
A nice easy, all encompassing one this week,
So just take it as Red

:D

Could be colour pop week :angelic: :naughty: :angelic:

Back