togsPrint - Monthly Photo Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to enter this month. I've tried to upload and continue 3 times now. The upload works fine and indicates it's completed ok, but the continue button takes me back to the upload a file box. I've tried in both Firefox and IE.

managed to upload the file but got the red cross thumbnail. i carried on and entered details on next page but nothing in gallery. definately uploaded a JPEG so if it needs to be done again just let me know Lee and ill re-submit. :)

Guys

Gallery isn't auto updated - I will do it later on (had some family problems this weekend so today busy sorting that out .... )

Thanks

Lee

Lee, I hope everything is all right and sorted now.

I've still be unable to get beyond clicking continue and going back to the submission form. I've tried multiple PC's now. I don't mind chucking a disk in the post, what information would be submitted on the form and I'll include it in a text file on the disk.

OK hopefully this is resolved now.

I've tried it on Safari, Opera, Firefox 2 and 3 and IE7.

Cheers

Lee

Updated the galleries with entries this month (y)

Can you check to make sure your entry is in there? I know some people have had difficulties...

just checked and mine is on there now. thanks for that Lee.

starting to think it was a bit of a goofy entry now lol

love the white horse and the trolley

Lee

Just uploaded images but the site did not ask for any additional details I have emailed them but here they are as well.
Image name is DSC_0737 004203 - Version 2.jpg

Shutterman

Thanks for the pointer on the file size Lee. I've shrunk it to under 6Mb and that has solved it. Entry submitted.

Hiya as mentioned previously....after having difficulty uploading...i have two entries in this months comp...im assuming you will need to delete one of them ??????:thinking:

No sign of my entry on the site yet, but it was posted yesterday, so I guess it is in with a chance, but given how little time I had to sort out a picture, mine is a slightly less-than-obvious take on speed..
I feel it is time for me to sink back into obscurity after too much good luck for the last month or two !

Decided to have a go this month! (y)

Hi guys

Album has been updated - can you all please confirm that your entry is there before I put them forward to our judge?

Cheers

Lee

Hi guys

Album has been updated - can you all please confirm that your entry is there before I put them forward to our judge?

Cheers

Lee

Mines there! (y)

Yep, mines there, good luck everyone

Mine is there too, but looking rather dark - must be the monitor I am using at present - oh to be back at home again..

Mines there.

BOTH mine are still there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee has not been 100% for a couple of days. I am sure he will post results and new subject when he is up to it.

Shutterman

Get well soon Lee

Hey guys

Thanks for the support. I've come in today to help the missus out but still feeling rough :(

Anyway, Bill's been in touch and here are the results!

1st place - Matt Thomas with his Tesco Trolley shot!

jul-1.jpg

2nd place - Lee Wallis with his picture from Goose Fair, Nottingham

jul-2.jpg

3rd place - Colin Greenlees with this super equine picture!

jul-3.jpg

Congratulations to all!!

Next months theme has started - and it's "ATTITUDE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back