Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's that time of the week again when we all wait quietly for Cobra to dip his hand into the bag of mystery and wonder what will this weeks theme:LOL:

Well, I'm in catch-up mode again, after being off all week with a nasty bout of the Flu. I don't think I saw much except for the inside of my eyelids for a couple of days, and what I did see was hazy and blurred by a splitting headache which lasted 48 hours!
Starting to catch up on comments.

Surely it must be something from near the start of the alphabet, C or D.

Twiddling thumbs here.

Pete

I'm still missing A) Sharp and B) Aged......which is down to the fact that I'm not very A and fast becoming B.

Apathy or procrastination, they would make good subjects, maybe, but then again who cares!:dummy:

Apathy or procrastination, they would make good subjects, maybe, but then again who cares!:dummy:
I just used to crastinate But I got so damned good at it I went "Pro" (y)

So anyway .... about this weeks theme .....

I'm saying nothing about this weeks theme .... :D

Thick

Should be an interesting week trying to shoot something thick :)

It's Thursday isn't it..... it's the only way I know when the theme changes.. I know my guard shot but I need Lego...

So today I went on to Flickr, typed 'thick' into the search bar (to see if I could find any inspiration. Well it was a big mistake, I certainly didn't expect to see what I saw.

Yep, Thick has been harder than I originally thought it would be. Ive just put two images up, and not that happy with either tbh. Ive also binned a fair few for this theme as Ive been off for a few days and have had time to play.
Damn though, that was cold out with the camera today.....

"So today I went on to Flickr, typed 'thick' into the search bar (to see if I could find any inspiration. Well it was a big mistake, I certainly didn't expect to see what I saw".

That's what I get for being curious. :lock:

So today I went on to Flickr, typed 'thick' into the search bar (to see if I could find any inspiration. Well it was a big mistake, I certainly didn't expect to see what I saw.

Inspiration! it's a bit cold this time of year :D, so you're getting my wooly jumper, ketchup, or both.

"So today I went on to Flickr, typed 'thick' into the search bar (to see if I could find any inspiration. Well it was a big mistake, I certainly didn't expect to see what I saw".

That's what I get for being curious. :lock:

Too curious not to try it....

...oooh errr missus!

Chucking it down with snow here, at least it is not freezing cold.
Hoping to go up on Dartmoor tomorrow for the snow, we never get much in Cornwall.

Hoping to catch up this week as I've been ill, holding out for the snow for the 'Thick' theme....I think I may be clutching at straws though...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back