Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, you guys have been busy...

Im "just" about getting ready to learn to how to live again after a huge Cold closely followed up by a (long way from being beaten) chest infection.....

Looks like IM going to be behind the 8 balll for a few weeks, but im still in the game, just need my rubbish body to get with the program.....

Will try and ctach up on coments this weekend, but prbs not images from me......

Im "just" about getting ready to learn to how to live again after a huge Cold closely followed up by a (long way from being beaten) chest infection.....

Looks like IM going to be behind the 8 balll for a few weeks, but im still in the game, just need my rubbish body to get with the program.....

Will try and ctach up on coments this weekend, but prbs not images from me......

Hope you get well soon Mark, it took me over a month to get over my chest infection.

Sharp? Oh yes! Got something lined up for Saturday that should do nicely :)

Hope you feel better very soon Mark.

Week 4 and 5 done at last, off to do sharp now, then back for some commenting later hopefully :D

Just a quick pop on to say I am still here, apologies for the lack of comments, I have taken my week 5 photo just not edited again, but 3 solid weekends preparing a LARGE tender is nearly at a close, then my life should be back to its erratic norm :geek:

Some cracking pictures for 'Sharp' already, all logged and a quick 'Evening All' from me :wave:

My image is now posted for Sharp, I will start to make my way round everyone's threads shortly, I have been visiting my mate in Kent who was hit of his motorbike. So I went down to visit him and cheer him up as he has a few broken bones, and is not able to ride or drive, so I kept him company for a bit. Now that I am back home and caught up with most things I can get my photography up to date.

Just a quick pop on to say I am still here, apologies for the lack of comments, I have taken my week 5 photo just not edited again, but 3 solid weekends preparing a LARGE tender is nearly at a close, then my life should be back to its erratic norm :geek:

Some cracking pictures for 'Sharp' already, all logged and a quick 'Evening All' from me :wave:

Hello Mr Knight, welcome to the 52 feel free to join in :D:p

After some unexpected happenings for me ... it looks like I have some catching up to do, hoping to get the three themes done before Thursday . :exit:

it looks like I have some catching up to do, hoping to get the three themes done before Thursday .
Now, if I was feeling malicious, I could always post the theme on Weds :D

.................... its wednesday???? where did the week go?? i'm going to have to pull my finger out tonight :cautious:

Apologies for not commenting on other images much, had a bit of a stomach problem and been undergoing a load of tests. In hospital tomorrow for a colonoscopy, not looking forward to that....

I'll catch up in a couple of days.

Walter @Happysnapchat
I've tided the threads up for you and moved the image to your thread as well.

People also give a name to their thread, rather than just the title of that particular week..
If you need help, just ask :)

Been a bit busy with work, and away last weekend, but trying to catch up with comments over the next few days. (Probably Saturday to be honest though).
@Cobra. I love the shoe-horniness of your shot for Age, and it's good to see some more gob shots in week 6 :)

@Cobra. I love the shoe-horniness of your shot for Age, and it's good to see some more gob shots in week 6 :)
Cheers Tim ..
More to follow I'm sure :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back