Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sorry to hear that Dave, hope u manage to get it all sorted out.

This weather is really playing havoc with my health as the joys of copd are horrible. So I will catch up once my health is a damn sight better.
Just googled copd and doesn't sound at all nice. Just seen your last post and things are going from bad to worse. Good luck with it all Dave.

Dave,

Sorry to hear about your problem and hope you get it sorted with out too much hurt either side.

Pete

Hold in there @Dave70D, sounds like you are going through a rough time, hope things improve for you.

What a total s*** Dave :(
I hope it all works out for the best, what ever way that may be :)

Bummer Dave, hope you can sort it all out.

Really sorry to hear that Dave, hope u manage to get it all sorted out.

Just googled copd and doesn't sound at all nice. Just seen your last post and things are going from bad to worse. Good luck with it all Dave.

Dave,

Sorry to hear about your problem and hope you get it sorted with out too much hurt either side.

Pete

@Dave70D Sorry to hear both issues Dave. Hope you get everything sorted.

What a shame Dave. Hope you can work it out whichever way it goes.:(

Hold in there @Dave70D, sounds like you are going through a rough time, hope things improve for you.

Just looked back at earlier posts. So sorry Dave. Hope you work everything out. Whatever way it works out, stay strong man.

Thanks folks, my head is just done in, wife has gone to our sons for a day or too, me iam off to bed as banging head.

Well what a total crap day, got up this morning and my wife of 27yrs wants a devorce. So my head is well F*****, so I wont be around much until I can talk her out of it or go through it. I have loved doing the 52 but this mess needs to be sorted out :(

So sorry to read this, Dave. Hope things are sorted out for the best and that your health improves again. Your 52 will be there waiting for you when you feel like picking up your camera again.

Up to date..... For now! Going to catch up on comments this week!

Well what a total crap day, got up this morning and my wife of 27yrs wants a devorce. So my head is well F*****, so I wont be around much until I can talk her out of it or go through it. I have loved doing the 52 but this mess needs to be sorted out :(

Sorry to hear it mate, my brothers life got better after his divorce if that's any help? Now happy with his 2nd kid on the way!

my brothers life got better after his divorce
It really drags you down initially, thats for sure but once "Out the other side" I wondered why the hell she didn't f*** off a lot sooner :D
And TBH most of my divorced mates say the same.
Your'll be fine soon enough @Dave70D but the interim period, you need to stay strong, and we are all here if you want / need to talk (y)

So today I went on to Flickr, typed 'thick' into the search bar (to see if I could find any inspiration. Well it was a big mistake, I certainly didn't expect to see what I saw.

Oh yes, I see what you mean.

Hi Dave, so sorry to hear your news, hope everything improves soon. Hope to see you back here soon, it could be a distraction :)

Thank you all folks for the words, went over to my mums yesterday came back spoke to my son who has had a talk with the wife ( his mum ). Reason why she went off her head at me was, our son asked the wife for some advice, she gave it and as he was not happy he asked me. So I said if you really want to do this then GO for it, he has been saving up his wages and is going on a backpacking holiday for about 18 months round Australia. So my choice of advice did not go down to well with SWMBO at all, then last night I had to go up to A&E as they put me on a Nebuliser for a few hours as my breathing was crap. I don`t feel to bad at the moment but was told by the doctors that breathing in all the freezing cold air had not helped me at all. I have spoken to the wife as she is staying on at our sons before he goes off on his travels, then she is coming back home, yes I am in the Doghouse good style but she said sorry for the divorce threat and does not want that, so we will talk when she comes back home. I have been told by the doctor to just be very careful if I have to go out when it`s very cold. I am hoping to re start my 52 sometime next week.

It really drags you down initially, thats for sure but once "Out the other side" I wondered why the hell she didn't f*** off a lot sooner :D
And TBH most of my divorced mates say the same.
Your'll be fine soon enough @Dave70D but the interim period, you need to stay strong, and we are all here if you want / need to talk (y)

That sums it up exactly - hang in there @Dave70D - it will get better, however it pans out. So many of us have probably walked the same path as you are walking right now, and are now so much more happy. Make the right choices for all the right reasons Dave, and life will end up being great for you again mate

In the 30 odd yrs we have known each other, I always called the shots so when she bit back I was like WTF :eek:
The worm has turned, watch your step mate :D

Oh Bugger... Sorry to hear mate :(

Really glad to hear that it might all work out okay Dave. Health issues and stress are not good bedfellows.

Sorry to hear about your troubles @Dave70D, I hope things improve for you soon.

I am all up to date with my images, I have also included and edit for the Thick theme and an edit for Abundance as well, in the hope that I have addressed some of the issues in the feedback given. I am also up to date with comments and looking at others images, some great work appearing for the past couple of themes.

Great to hear things are getting back to some normality for you Dave! Best just to nod and agree now mate by the sounds of it! (y)

Great to hear things are getting back to some normality for you Dave! Best just to nod and agree now mate by the sounds of it! (y)

Thanks Daniel, I think until my health gets better I will become a nodding dog :D

Or take up a hobby that gets you out of the house :thinking:

:D

Once I am fit again, I will get out a lot more :D

I should be able to start getting out again from Tuesday, so for the 52 members who have the X-T2 I will be putting my Vertical Power Booster Grip ( VPB- X-T2) in the Classified for sale, it will be put in OTHER BRANDS. Forgot to say, it comes in the box and never used so brand new. Will put it in Tuesday during the day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back