Weekly Vanishedbob's 52 Thread 2020

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
The overcast sky and soft focus effect gives a good wintry image. I find the house a bit of a distraction but perhaps it was meant as a modern counterpoint to the old graveyard.

OP
OP
vanishedbob
Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Very wintery feel to this David, nice subject too.
Thank you.

The overcast sky and soft focus effect gives a good wintry image. I find the house a bit of a distraction but perhaps it was meant as a modern counterpoint to the old graveyard.
Thank you. It is a distraction. I even toned the colour down in processing, but I really wanted the row of trees in as much as I could because I thought they were the most wintry thing in the photo.

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
Oh I like your depict a book shot - and the party looks great too! Lucky girls :)

minx

Papillon
Edit My Images
Yes
Book - The image certainly fits the title. the blue and yellow headband really pop against the pink of the image.

OP
OP
vanishedbob
Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice bit of Dof David, good focus on your daughter too.
Hehe, very good :)
I bet they loved that, it looks fun.
Oh I like your depict a book shot - and the party looks great too! Lucky girls :)
I like their serious looks, have they really got chocolate smeared on their faces? Have to confess I don't know what a pa,per party consists of.
Of course - with the title or all becomes clear! Nicely taken, and great use of DoF!
Book - I like that nice use of DoF I like the muted/ de-saturated colours.
Nice vibe to your photo David, very retro looking. Good take on the theme as well.

Pete
Clever interpretation David good use of DoF and a nice fun image
I like the desaturated look and shallow DoF. Great idea!
Book - The image certainly fits the title. the blue and yellow headband really pop against the pink of the image.
Thank you all so much.

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
Good ol' Cartwright Hall - been there often.
Excellent image for Winter. The processing works well.
Little Women - good idea for the theme. Nice retro look and dof, as mentioned by others.

OP
OP
vanishedbob
Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Good DOF, and great theme for the book
book - I like the colours and the DoF! Nice one!
Good ol' Cartwright Hall - been there often.
Excellent image for Winter. The processing works well.
Little Women - good idea for the theme. Nice retro look and dof, as mentioned by others.
Book
Good job, well seen.
Nicely shot for the book submission. Good DoF in that one :)
Thank you all. I'm very flattered by your comments.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Great take on transport. 16gb - I do photo shoots bigger than that lol.