WCMUT....what cheered me up today

Sharp teeth! Doing well for a tart of 13 years. Trying not to let her know that she's off to her hotel next Monday for a fortnight...

WCMUT is the Royal Enfield sailing through its MoT test.

A colour change in the sun T-Shirt with a tiger print on it :D
Only one l like and need a clean one ;)

New (well, new to me!) clubs making a real difference.

Just won on the premium bonds,about 4 years ago we had some spare cash and decided to not to put too much into bonds so we just spent £1000 on them,after 4 years we get £25 back:eek:

Promotional email from WEX saying "Go back to university in style"

I left school at sixteen and went straight to work, more to the point that was over forty years ago and retired now
Think they have me confused with someone else, oh to be that age again though

Being alive! (5 years since the op..)

Booked a spur of the moment 7 day holiday in Lanzarote for December :)

My 3 1/2 year old Grand daughter trying to attack the First Sea Lord with her balloon pirate sword at the HMS Prince of Wales Naming Ceremony in Rosyth today :D

HMS PWLS 1-1
by Alistair64, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
(WAMT) Bloody rain, picked up my new car at lunchtime, and within half an hour it rained, it's now filthy and splattered with dried rain spots as I never had time to give it a good wax and sealant. Didn't even get a chance to take a photo. :(
Quick jet wash and microfibre towel dry, wax applied and buffed, new car all bright and shiny again now. The wax etc. only took about an hour too. (y)

Still no photos yet though.

Signing all the papers so I can retire early (56)

Driving through the woods and into a farm, and there was a beautiful Roe deer doe, shame I didn't have the dash cam in the
van as she trotted around looking for an exit :love:

The coat of wax I applied to the new car on Thursday still working fine. Drove up the M1 in drizzle and rain to Silverstone and it's still clean and shiny. :)

Just changed the car insurance over from my Focus ST to the new RS. Why did that cheer me up? Well before I picked the car up I did an online quote with the same company just to get an idea how much I would be paying for a year and it came out at roughly £100 extra. As the current policy started 3 months ago and because there is invariably an administration fee for changing particulars on an active policy I was assuming there would be an additional fee of around £100. But no, I have been charged the princely sum of £15.63.
Result.(y)
The grin on my face has just got bigger. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lidl's mini stollen being back on the shelves.

Dinner :)

37182109186_ca40d22a29_z.jpg

Not only will I be on Ken Heron's Thursday Night Live next week, but I've just been told that one of my upcoming videos (not yet uploaded) will be used as "Viewer Video Of The Week" :D yay

WAMY. Went shopping yesterday and it was the wife's first time in the new car. First time she got in ok and managed to get her leg over the high rigid side of the seat base. Second time she decided to have a nose at the rear seat as she got in. She didn't lift her leg high enough and gave herself a dead leg. Not that I laughed much. :LOL:

WCMUT....demolishing a kitchen wall. :D

Back