WCMUT....what cheered me up today

WCMUT...everyone leaving after a family BBQ.

Kalos taxithi, Heather!

and photograph it smiling at you from the other end of the sun lounger.
sunbathing-gif.106840

I had this cheer me up daily, 5 or 6 years ago. :cool:

Attachments

• Lourdas Kefalonia 273.JPG
    Lourdas Kefalonia 273.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Looks like the suddenly faulty LIFX bulb is getting replaced under warranty. Not sure how environmentally friendly it is to have an led bulb which doesn't even last a year.

WCMUT? Not getting soaked on the Exeter Classic Bike Club's annual Dartmoor run for charidee. A couple of brief showers but not enough to get me too wet! Shame that Mrs Nod was busy so couldn't accompany me but TBH, I'd rather ride solo anyway. :D

Happy (un)birthday to me happy (un) birthday to me :)
Just gotta tap it and unwrap it now :)

IMAG0509.jpg

Got my PC back after lunch :cool:

The video card was `fried`, so replaced.
Apparently one of the fans wasn't working & the others not properly, too much dust clogging em up apparently (it is 2 years since I had the panels off & had a vac around :oops: :$ )
So after 24hrs & a couple of new parts + a good clean up (it cost £120, which doesn't seem too OTT?) I can now use it again instead of trying to use a laptop. :cool:

Funny how odd things make you smile.
My workmate died last week , after a long fight against cancer.
Today we were told about the funeral arrangements for next week,
firstly the boss is going to try and make sure we can all attend (y)
But the funny bit was Adam has asked that we all wear uniform and particularly shorts :D
Got to admit in all the time I knew him he wore them summer and winter:)
I don't actually own a pair of shorts, uniform or otherwise, so I have decided I will just roll up my trousers, I reckon that would amuse him :LOL:

How a 1957 film can still fill me with good thoughts and feelings.

Nipping down to town on the bike, parking for free and getting home by 09:15.

Had some good news today.

Sorry I can not share more than that, things are in the early stages but hopefully all being well things will start to look brighter soon :)

Reactions: BBR
Had some good news today.

Sorry I can not share more than that, things are in the early stages but hopefully all being well things will start to look brighter soon :)
Bought a new light?

Bought a bag from Amazon last weekend (delivered on Monday) for which I paid £15.79. Went to post feedback just now and it's now £29!

I'm now cheered up and feeling smug. :D

Bought a bag from Amazon last weekend (delivered on Monday) for which I paid £15.79. Went to post feedback just now and it's now £29!

I'm now cheered up and feeling smug. :D

Always nice to get a new handbag. ;)

My 5 yr old Daughter, going into school all brave today, on her first day back.

Reactions: BBR
Not sure why something making it all but impossible to use the laptop CMU but it does!

WIN_20170824_20_10_08_Pro_edited.jpg

Back