What have you done with your camera today

Practiced with my new Hitech Firecrest Filter holder and 16 stopper in readiness for next week's holiday to Woolacombe.

Let the seascapes begin!

Took my trusty X-Pro 1 and 14/2.8 on a lovely cliffside walk from Broadstairs to Margate!

Put an X100F and Canon 80D in a bag ready to go shoot for youtube.

Other than that... I may get chance to photograph my friend's new baby today (Using the xf35mm takes my fancy) and another friend wants some window cleaning shots for his new site...

Not done anything with my camera yet today, but I have uttered some very foul words at a dead 100-400L if that counts. Second big zoom to die at my hands in a month, if there's a third I'm going to start suspecting some kind of voodoo curse. :eek:

Trading up or just not your kind of focal length? It's a brilliant, solid little lens I have to say, never letting go of mine.

I love 21mm ff, just have a little project which requires the 18mm and already have access to the 16mm which I actually prefer now :confused:

Took a picture of them on my desk

34222983134_689a5c42bc_h.jpg

My fantastic generous Brother took his own life late last month so I've used my camera to photograph the flowers and memorial bouquets, rest in peace Bro, missing you so much mate.

Sean.

Last edited:
I waited for the postman and had a D700 delivered not new but very nice , now the learning curve begins , My head hurts already after seeing the size of the user manual , HELP :eek:

My fantastic generous Brother took his own life late last month so I've used my camera to photography the flowers and memorial bouquets, rest in peace Bro, missing you so much mate.

Sean.
So sad and sorry for your loss Sean Hope he finds peace.

Packed up my 28-70mm L to send to MPB and waiting on DPD couriers to collect.

Then a wait to make sure all is ok and hopefully have my new kit by next week..

Took it out of my bag to shoot an aerial shot of Manchester in great early morning light, and then discovered I'd left the memory card plugged into my computer at home.....

Trying out my 'new' Mamiya/Sekor 500DTL. Would have liked to have tried the Sekor lens the camera was originally sold with but unfortunately I was only sold the body so I am using one of my Helios 44 lenses with it.

Had a bit of random fun at Summer in Southside in Birmingham with a mkIII and 16-35 2.8 II, a lot of photographers there but dodging them was way easier than avoiding videographers (I know the guy hired to direct the official team so looking forward to seeing their footage at least)

SS5D319401.jpg

Sent one roll of film off to FilmDev and put a fresh roll back into the Spotmatic.
Received these scans back from FilmDev today. Another fast turn around.

Went for a good walk with camera around Dockland/Canary Wharf before work.

Absolutely nothing! Won't be doing anything for a week or two either!

Had an OP on my "Camera eye" so I can see naff all out of it for a while. Still it looks like it will be better when the Big Bubble goes away - itching to get back on the shutter!:D

Nothing today but yesterday at Stockton's SIRF took some general shots of the goings on and sat next to an 86 year old guy who told me his potted life story, got some good portrait shots, will look out for him next time I'm in town.
:ty:

Back