1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Orangecroc

Orangecroc

Name:
    Ben
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Bit of macro again. Spotted a caterpillar and ran in to get the camera but it was gone when I came back out so I snapped a fly and some plants instead.

2. Phil-1

Phil-1

Name:
    Phil
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Looked at it this morning as I left for work, and thought I should put it away

3. lemo

lemo

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Have been in town and shot some frames with the Canon EOS 1V on Fuji film. At the moment I find not so much to shoot, especially with that loud shutter, so it may take a while until I've got all 36 exposures.

4. reheat module

reheat module

Name:
    Paul
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Had a run out to the coast with the wife.
    She had her 60D combo, whilst I tried my new Canon 100-400 on the 5D3.
    Wind died down, patches of blue sky, marred only by being my turn to buy lunch at the expensive venue.
    Funny, I bet it's a shared bag of chips again next time...
    Loading the images tomorrow, hoping the lens is as good as the reviews.

Mintchocs likes this.
  5. john.margetts

john.margetts

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Cleaned it.

I have just bought a Chinon CE-4 and it looked like it had been stored in the garden for some years. I have never seen a camera so dirty. I must admit it has come up a treat and it is working well. As the camera is over 35 years old and completely electronic I was resigned to it being nonfunctional but I am pleasantly surprised.

6. Orangecroc

Orangecroc

Name:
    Ben
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Updated the firmware on my new TZ57 and now the wifi connection is a lot smoother and doesn't keep dropping connection.

7. Phil-1

Phil-1

Name:
    Phil
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Played with my new Lee filters and big stopper.

8. P.Y. Photographic

P.Y. Photographic

Name:
    Carrick
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Cleaned and photographed one body, two lenses and a bag so I can put them up for sale (when I've got enough posts to qualify, of course... ;) )

Messed around with a new (to me) X-T10 body as well.

9. Keith W

Keith W Rudolph

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Went to Edinburgh Fringe to shoot some street.

10. DB72

DB72

Edit My Images:
    No
    Hi... I'm new to this site so just found this thread while looking around.... Last night I went to Brimham Rocks in North Yorkshire to try capture some milky-way shots. Ended up knocking camera over twice and almost falling down a crevice. Aaahh...The joys of night photography... walking around in the dark in the middle of nowhere. Unfortunately sky not ideal but got some shots nonetheless and hopefully they might turn out half decent when processed.

Cheers

Phil-1 likes this.
  11. lemo

lemo

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    DSCF3319.jpg

Have been in the Zoo and used my Fuji X100S only, didn't do any photos of animals, but that was the plan. ;)

12. gremlin16

gremlin16

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Messed about with my 150-500 and a x2 converter. Not bad at all really.

13. mdjchat

mdjchat

Name:
    Mathew
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I shot my first ever Polaroid photos using my new (to me) Mamiya RZ67 pro ii. It came with 2 packs of Polaroid film and 1 pack of Fuji FP100c all of which expired in 2009. I decided to test with the Polaroid film and shot 3 pics at ISO 100, 50 and finally 64 to see how it would cope. The one shot at ISO 100 is underexposed but the other 2 look pretty decent. There's a slight colour cast but nothing too dramatic. I'm just a little disappointed that Fuji has discontinued its film as the whole process was actually great fun. I'll probably keep my eye on the progress of the impossible project but I haven't read many good reviews for it yet.

14. Orangecroc

Orangecroc

Name:
    Ben
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Today I tried to understand the menu on a flashgun for the first time. Joy.

Harlequin565 likes this.
  15. Phil-1

Phil-1

Name:
    Phil
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    You will have to let me know when you next plan going. I've always fancied having ago.

16. john.margetts

john.margetts

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Photographing Steam Punks in the festival in Lincoln. Used my Balda Baldini (1936 vintage) as it seemed to fit into the general ambience of the event. All the expensive digital SLRs looked rather out of place.

17. deimantephotographyuk

deimantephotographyuk

Name:
    Deimante
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Manchester Pride ♥

18. EightBitTony

EightBitTony

Name:
    Tony
    Edit My Images:
    No
    I spent the day mostly getting baked under crazy hot sunshine, taking snapshots of the Festival of Water in Ilkeston, in really hard light.

mdjchat likes this.
  19. Hertsman

Hertsman

Name:
    Mark
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    SFA.......All four cards full and secondary HDD now full too ! Grrr...

New 1tb drive ordered, but cant pick the camera up until its installed......

20. mdjchat

mdjchat

Name:
    Mathew
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I had a jaunt into town with my Leica M2 in the same hard light.

EightBitTony likes this.
  21. claraalbert

claraalbert

Name:
    clara albert
    Edit My Images:
    No
    I Flip my camcorder in two different ways :)

22. Karen

Karen

Edit My Images:
    No
    Made the decision to sell my Sigma 150-600mm C as not using it.Ive kind of gone away from photographing wildlife to enjoy more street photography so up it goes. Looking at the weather camera not be out bag today unfortunately

23. lemo

lemo

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Did some shots with the Canon Prima AF-8, which I found forgotten in a cupboard. First pictures of the current roll might have been taken between 10 or 15 years ago by my son, when he was a little child. So I'll finish it.

mdjchat likes this.
  24. Dave70D

Dave70D

Name:
    FujiDaveXX
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Raining here now, but just charging battery for my new X-T2 before I try some indoor shots :)

25. EightBitTony

EightBitTony

Name:
    Tony
    Edit My Images:
    No
    I pretty much kept it in my backpack while visiting West Midlands Safari Park. I took a few shots, but I opted to do the driving this time so my wife could experience the animals (she drove the first time we went, and I took a lot of pictures).

26. john.margetts

john.margetts

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Walked around in the rain with it for a bit and then decided neither of us were that waterproof. Had a nice cup of tea and a scone at a nearby garden centre instead.

Karen likes this.
  27. Karen

Karen

Edit My Images:
    No
    Sounds familiar lol

Mintchocs likes this.
  28. mdjchat

mdjchat

Name:
    Mathew
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Had a run out to Stanage Edge with my etrsi and shot half a roll of Ektar. I probably made most of the mistakes that I could have done so I'll not get my hopes up for anything great.

29. Karen

Karen

Edit My Images:
    No
  30. Orangecroc

Orangecroc

Name:
    Ben
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Played with my helios 44-2 lens this morning.

31. Graham Roberthall

Graham Roberthall

Name:
    Graham
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Lost the eyepiece. :)

32. lemo

lemo

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Been in town, until it was completely dark.

201708311955-DSCF3556.jpg

33. StevenS

StevenS

Name:
    Steven
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Were you actually running, or was the "run out" in the car? Running with an etrsi is impressive.

Otherwise, received an email discount code and bought a thumb grip and rope strap for my M10 from LFI Germany, cheaper than buying in the UK. Been doing focal zone and hyperfocal and the thumb grip really helps to take pictures ultra quick one-handed.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  34. mdjchat

mdjchat

Name:
    Mathew
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    The "run out" was in the car Steven. Although I found the walk quite easy going, even for someone as unfit as myself. I had my etrsi with AE-III prism, 3 lenses, 2 film backs and the hand grip along with a manfrotto 190 cl tripod. All loaded into/ onto the Lowepro mini trekker aw. It is a really comfy bag and distributes the weight really well. A good quality pair of boots helps to make life easier as well.

35. rpn

rpn

Name:
    Stan
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Quarterly backup to 2 separate HD. This in additions to the daily Time Machine backup. Sensor cleaned for both Nikon and Fuji.

36. EightBitTony

EightBitTony

Name:
    Tony
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Today, I sat in the middle of a park in the city centre and took photographs of lego minifigs setup in some chunky gravel.

37. Karen

Karen

Edit My Images:
    No
    Nothing :( its not being delivered till tomorrow. Screen protector and battery grip sitting here teasing me

38. GrahamT

GrahamT

Name:
    Graham
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Glanced at it admiringly and felt so happy to have it in my life...... yep, I am that sad......

39. EightBitTony

EightBitTony

Name:
    Tony
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Walked around the city centre in the rain, looking for a good #47 or at least someone interesting running through puddles, found neither. Still glad I went out.

40. john.margetts

john.margetts

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Taken it for two walks in the rain. On both occasions, it was starting to be sunny as I closed the front door behind me but was raining by the time I reached the corner.