What have you done with your camera today

Edit My Images
No
Found some blackberries by the roadside. Very tasty...

Panasonic G9 8GB 06 P1011224.JPG

Edit My Images
No
While I was eating blackberries this buzzed past overhead. About 35 years ago I tried flying lessons in something similar to this but I realised I wasn't very good at it so I've remained a passenger...

Panasonic G9 8GB 06 P1011230.JPG

Name
BRAD
Edit My Images
Yes
Today ( or rather yesterday !) I finally managed to get out with the camera after work. I was out and about over the weekend and noticed fields full of straw bales and thought they would make a good subject , My theme was the height of summer. Unfortunately Mr farmer had been very busy and had taken all the bales in the fields I had seen. Just as I was about to give up I found some here they are.

STRAW2.JPG

Into the light a little to much !
straw2.jpg

Last edited:
Name
Keith
Edit My Images
No
Turned it on to see have I taken any images since yesterday, turns out only 2 - one of a cheesecake I baked this morn, and another of a cobweb on the kitchen ceiling, as if to remind myself I must tackle that! - I swear, my camera has much better memory than I do these days

BBF is way overrated btw

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Lovely afternoon and evening at Harwich walking the beach with the dog, fish and chips on the beach for dinner, and a nice bit of long exposure of the lighthouse

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
No
He said I should be fine by next week as long as I don`t pick a camera up, so a nice rest will do me good :)
My Dad has really bad arthritis, he's had a knee replacement and numerous surgeries on his hips and shoulders, I had to get tested for it myself and thankfully it was clear. It's an awful illness. Take care

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
Charged (or have on charge) all the batteries in readiness for next week's trip.

Edit My Images
Yes
Loaded a 35 mm Balda Baltina (1936, Vista+ colour) and a 120 Dehel folder (1948, Rollei 400 mono) with film for tomorrow's Steampunk festival in Lincoln. I like to enter into the spirit of things so no large, modern, out of place digital camera for me tomorrow.

Last edited:
Name
Keith
Edit My Images
No
I was clipping the hedge when I found this little bugger, it is actually moving pretty fast, was the only decent one I got before he flew off. Used an old MF Canon macro lens

Ladybird
by K G, on Flickr

Name
Phil Maddocks
Edit My Images
No
I had a walk up Mom Tor yesterday with my other half and best mate to take some snaps of a winding road at sunset. The sunset wasn't quite as epic as I was hoping it would be, but did manage to catch some sun rays!