2013 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 Water

First thoughts were "Oh god, this is going to be difficult!" but the more I've thought about it, the more ideas I have! The idea of negative space interests me as a photography technique.

First thoughts were "Oh god, this is going to be difficult!" but the more I've thought about it, the more ideas I have! The idea of negative space interests me as a photography technique.

Aye, negative space occurred to me along with a few others, such as space ie volume, outer space which led to sci-fi and so on.

One of the first things that popped into my mind (y)

I see lots of star pictures coming :LOL: Never thought of the moon though :bonk: I like moon pictures :D

Aye, negative space occurred to me along with a few others, such as space ie volume, outer space which led to sci-fi and so on.

One of the first things that popped into my mind (y)

I see lots of star pictures coming :LOL: Never thought of the moon though :bonk: I like moon pictures :D

It's ironic that 'negative' was one of the last themes of 2012, negative space was the main interpretation!

I'm thinking star trails for this week, something that I've been meaning to try for ages!
I've been trying to comment on peoples posts that have work I like and fewer views/comments than others... Us 52'ers must stay strong(y)

Hi all, just wondering is it too late to join in on this? I have been doing my own 365 (crazy I know) since the 1st Jan doing ok so far I think and would like to maybe jump in on this as the themes could help me get my brain working on those slower days ;)

Ohh here is a link to my 365 set on flickr if you fancy a browse.

Hi all, just wondering is it too late to join in on this? I have been doing my own 365 (crazy I know) since the 1st Jan doing ok so far I think and would like to maybe jump in on this as the themes could help me get my brain working on those slower days ;)

Never too late to join in :)

Whew...had a good catch up this afternoon inbetween editing too mnay shots from the Malverns meet...still got about 2 pages of new shots to work though though....on a mission to catch up before saturday (y)

Never too late to join in :)
Yep... never too late - Welcome Homer (y)

(I'll add you to the spreadsheet )

Last edited:
How annoying! Knowing I would be on one of the sites of the European Space Agency today, I thought I would leave it until the last minute to take this week's challenge. Sure enough, here's a wonderfully large satellite dish (size of a large building), surrounded by the most beautiful fields. But it's p*ssing it down, raining. Finger crossed tomorrow is a dry day!

Well is anyone excited as it is Friday night ??

Apart from the beer of course.

Happy and slightly dazzed. Never thought I'd say this but having 3 TP projects on the go and commenting on threads is sending me a bit :nuts: :puke: :bonk:

Anyway, wonder what tomorrow will bring :D

Cheers all.

Happy and slightly dazzed. Never thought I'd say this but having 3 TP projects on the go and commenting on threads is sending me a bit :nuts: :puke: :bonk:

:agree::):cautious:

Bleurgh I've got the lergy! Looks like I won't get my space shot done on time this week, as for commenting well I'll just, ahem :coat: :exit:
Oh Dear.... poor thing :)

Well is anyone excited as it is Friday night ??

Apart from the beer of course.
Vodka (y)

Cheers all.
What your only now going nuts !!!!

I'll be doing a catch up tomorrow... the clear sky I was waiting for didn't happen... hey ho :D

Lol, got a week off and you pick work :)

Been a bit too busy this week, only just shot space today and I'm way behind on commenting :bonk: I will try and catch up tomorrow but tonight I need :beer::beer::beer:

Hmmm work I could have used one of my shots from space for this :bang:

Had SPACE in since last Sunday and it still isn't ticked off the spreadsheet :cautious:
Don't make me :bat:

Well you have all week to shoot something to say you are not at work :D

no excuse then
I managed to post a shot last year before taking myself to A&E with pneumonia! So I'm hoping a little sinus infection won't stop me catching up! It also gives me time off to start commenting!

Housework :exit:
This made me laugh Andy! I have my in laws here so more housework cleaning up after them!

Alittle late but ill join in from now on.

Work????????????

hummmmmmmmmm

Back