Baby With Ipad

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
We had family around for some food a few drinks to coincide with the football yesterday. Josh came along and was intrigued with his cousins ipad which had some cat thing on it that repeated what anyone said in a strange voice. I generally don't use the camera at such events but thought I may get a snap of the light on his face. It's a shame I didn't get the ipad in the frame but it wasn't planned, (I don't do planned not confident in that way) so I was pleased to get the face as I pictured it.

Gaz

Baby_With_Ipad.jpg

a cracker...and a face of the future...by the time he is 21 technology will have taken another mega step forward

the intenseness of the eyes and face makes me think what is going on in that brain and how fast it will develop

cheers
geof

Geof. I have added a bit more light to the bottom of the image from the direction of the ipad I was wondering if it improves the image or not. I did so as I may use the image at camera club comp but maybe it is best left alone as the image is noisy.

Gaz

Josh_copy.jpg

Last edited:
To be honest, if you had the Ipad in shot it would have spoilt a brilliant shot, perfect the way it is

Brilliant! Love the lighting and the expression
Cheers for that. Shame I don't have the knowledge/confidence to set the shots up this way but at least I saw the shot.

That's a really brillant shot and well timed.
Thank you so much.

Cheers
To be honest, if you had the Ipad in shot it would have spoilt a brilliant shot, perfect the way it is
Thats good to hear. I guess you tend to look at images and think what could have been better.

Gaz

Lovely expression - well captured

I'm guessing the cat in question is 'Talking Ginger'

My baby and little ones share the same fascination.

Back