weekly Crazylady's 2015 52 challenge Crowd and Close Up added

Hi Hazel

Close up....great shot, one of your best I think , lovely detail in the leaf , it does indeed look like he's about tho go over the edge of a fall....lovely work :clap:

Wow thanks Lynne! I did get a couple of strange looks as I was taking thìs at a public gardens, guess it was worth it!

Close Up - Very sharp where you wanted it to be. Nicely executed. Is the final shot actually bigger than 1:1, as that's how it looks to me.

Thanks to you Tim. No it was 1:1 with my 100mm macro lens but shot at closest working distance
:)

crowd and close up are both absolutely brilliant you have nailed both crowd is a fun shot made me smile so job done and close up has some super detail :clap:

crowd and close up are both absolutely brilliant you have nailed both crowd is a fun shot made me smile so job done and close up has some super detail :clap:

Thanks Simon, I am glad it made you smile!
;)

Close up, one of the best for this theme IMO. Nicely focused, good colours and really made me smile (y)

Cheers.

Wow thanks Andy, cant believe so many people like it and I am pleased it has made people smile!
:D

Nicely interpreted Hazel, plenty of detail and an original idea too (y)

Back