iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

I've said this on many occasions that I'm simply amazed at the quality of snaps that can be obtained from the modern cell phones, and this thread alone underlines my opinions.

This is the first of many snaps taken with my iPhone 12 Pro Max that I have posted and to say I'm impressed by the dynamic range and general quality more or less straight out of the unit is an understatement. I posted a similar styled snap a time or two ago taken using my main camera and had to do one whole bunch of PP on it to get anywhere near the dynamic range of this snap,

"Leaving The Subway (1)"

iPhone 12 Pro Max, 65mm Lens, 1/50th @ F2.2, ISO-250, Handheld.
Leaving The Subway (1)-03607ip by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

Last edited:
:agree:

I’m not sure why we need 2 threads though.

@AndyWest started this other which specifies iPhone so I suppose there’s a slight difference. Perhaps he could explain?

Seeing as the iPhone is getting pretty good I thought it would be fun to have a section for iPhone images that look like they have been taken on something much better.
images that look like they have been taken on something much better.

Being picky, that’s not expressed in thread title :(. to distinguish it from the other one at:

Have you ever thought about getting a life mate?

OK, I’ll stop following this thread then since you’re such a delicate flower!

Nice.
Love how you've captured the Ray of light, and how it lights up the field
Thanks Bob. It was brilliant watch it move and change and the light was quick to come and go. I was sat there with my camera and a flask of coffee enjoying watching it more than anything. The photo was a real bonus.

Peak District at Rother Top looking down Bradfield Dale. I was watching the sun and clouds dance across the land.

View attachment 343928

"Excellent" landscape style capture Adrian, the detail is amazing, one would never believe it was snapped on a cell phone.

Back