Long Exposure Shots

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
No
Following on from my recent efforts, still playing with my new 10 stop filter, and learning what it can do..

#1 - Curving

#2 - Ramshackle

#3 - Rushing By

Thanks for looking.

Thanks - yes, on the 3rd one, I did have to remove a slight purplish/pink cast, and I do see this more when using the filter in lower light.

The first two were in brighter light and didn't need any WB correction at all, even with a B&W conversion in mind.

Thanks all - much appreciated.

Giles, I agree, would have preferred more cloud in the first two as well, and also, although it was fairly breezy there yesterday, the cloud wasn't shifting that much for some reason.

As an aside, I didn't realise you posted here, but I have been following your photostream on flickr since getting into long exposure stuff recently - you have some excellent work on there.

I like the Ramshackle. The Fading of the clouds are awesome!!

Very nice set. I love long exposure shots - nice silky water and great clouds in the second and third shots. The color in the last shot is very appealing. I came across a site devoted to minimalist photography (sorry, cant remember what it was called), but the first shot made me think of it.

Love them all but 1st 2 are the best i think.

Really like .2 and .3. The angles of all the features really make the pictures interesting.

Thanks for the comments all, glad you like them - been away on holiday so missed the more recent feedback.

winnipegger - if you remember the name of that site, do let me know, sounds like my kind of thing.

Back