weekly Michael23's 2012 52 COMPLETED! WooHoo! Slide show added

Well done Michael, certainly a busy end to the year and I have a similar collection if kids meds! I know it's the last one but it looks a little soft to me!

Wishing you the best for the last days of this year, your new arrival looks like he's holding out for a 365 to coincide with the new year! I wish your wife a safe and speedy delivery, keep us updated and see you for another 52 next year!

Well done for finishing in what must be a hectic time for you :clap: will have a look at the video when I get some more time.

I like your shot for busy Michael. I didn't get the theme without your explanation, but it does work. My only crit is that I'd like the subjects to be more central horizontally. I know central subjects aren't always good, but in this case I think the space on the left is wasted and a little distracting.

All the best with the baby; you and your wife must be twirling your hair out by now! Let us have the good news when the little'un decides to make an entrance!!

Your slide show isn't enabled for mobile devices; any chance of doing that?

Last edited:
WooHoo, congratulations Michael and Mrs Michael! Lovely pictures too; this is when being a photographer comes into it's own :)

I think enabling for mobile viewing is just a setting when you upload to YouTube, but I'm not sure, and that's hardly your priority right now, so don't wary if you can't get it done.

Have a fantastic Chistmas with your new expanded family :)

I'm amused by the use of medicines but not showing any sleeping pills. You'll be needing those with all those sleepless nights to come.

Congratulations on completing your 52.

Congrats to you & your good lady on the new arrival Michael :clap:

A nice finish Michael, congrats on reaching the end

Hi Michael :)

Catch up time, sorry but it will be brief as I want to get comments up to date, found you on page 2 so you must of finished ages ago :)

Colour - A lovely crisp image from a cracking Lens, nice one Michael (y)

Shadow - Now that's a nice different take on the theme with the shadow coming towards the camera, liking the pov and the odd highlights too

Shadow idea 1 - I like the pp on that, more effective than the glass for me, maybe because the shadow is more pronounced - a cracker (y)

Glow - shame it's clipped at the edges, as it's a nice shape shade with a warm glow

Round - Nice detail picked up, I guess the lighting is deliberately directional, but for me it reduces the effect of round due to the strong shadow to the right, Liking the bright orange and the mottled surface

Negative - I much prefer the B&W version Michael... the detail still shows nicely

Busy - Looks like the busy time for you is getting you down with colds too - Well done for completing during such a busy period :clap:

Congratulations on the birth of Xavier, best wishes to your wife - I also Look forward to your next 52 in 2013 (y)

Back