rpn's 2011 Project 52 + Bonus Nature Added ***FINISH***

Hiya Stan,

Michael has pretty much summed up what I was thinking, however it doesn't look too dark on my screen and actually has a lovely rich glow.

The focus looks a little soft ... but guess that adds to the overall image.

Well done to you both (I trust it is you and your OH in the pic ... otherwise you could be in big trouble:naughty:)

Cheers

Dawn :)

From some of the sensual takes I've seen, there is a fine line between sensual and erotic, now I think we're adding sexy to the list, god help us if sexy is in the bag!

Forgive me for looking, but the red ribbon near the err, bottom, is a little distracting.
I'm sure it suits the outfit very well, but it looks odd here.

Forgive me for looking, but the red ribbon near the err, bottom, is a little distracting.
I'm sure it suits the outfit very well, but it looks odd here.

Hi Neil,

Thanks for looking :) Well this is internet after all, actually it's world wide!

Oh, the red thingie...... it's one of the susss..... :naughty: :D

Why there are some helpful partners out here...(y)

The slight vignetting adds to the sensual feel, but, overall, I don't see 'sensual'.

The hand looks like it's just been thrust on the thigh and it looks somewhat unanimated.

Cheers.

ok..THATS enough i feel... sorry!!.. but some of us.. (probably just me on this one :cautious: ) feel that there's been just about enough of this..this.. this naked flesh on display....i managed it without a single ..single..thingie..on display ... and now stan creeps in without a NSFW notice...and the boss nearly chokes whilst i scroll down the page (good job she was facing away from the screen :thinking:) ..

BUT i must protest most strongly stan... and ask that a NotSafeForRecentlySingledPossibleDivorcedMenWhoHaven'tHad ... WELL YOU get the gist of what i'm saying... :nono: .. notice be put of this thread a-sap

now i'm going to retire to a safe distance from these threads until such time that the page numbers move on...and i can once again.. critique without fear of cold showers... :cautious:

thank you...a written copy of this will be posted in the front window of the local news agent, just below a sign suggesting £10 is a fair price for a bicycle with only 1 wheel, a saddle and no handle bars..:bonk:

now that IS good news stan....the old blood pressure was on the rise thinking i'd have to apologise for my position... now all i have to do is press the back button and not scroll up..and wwe'll all be fine... (y)

Week 27 - An 'Elaborate' motorbike exhaust system

W27Elaborate02.jpg

W27Elaborate02BW.jpg

Not sure which version is better. So
2guns.gif
away with your C&C

Last edited:
stan...this is more like it.... (y) .. phew... now i prefer the colour... not sure why...but seeing the bronze tone in the pipes seems to add appeal to me.. glad u explained as i wouldn't of had a clue..

OMG that turns me on!!!!!!

D :D

Hi Kev, thanks for the comment and you are quick too.

Glad you seem to be happier with my this week's image than last week's. :LOL:

now now stan ...we had an understanding... we wouldn't mention last week... :naughty: ... my water bill is too high after that..

must say motorbikes are my bag though..BUT when you get down and take it from the business end like you have... its something different. one of the dame's did the same one week with a mobility scooter control..didn't have a clue .. :shrug:

now now stan ...we had an understanding... we wouldn't mention last week... :naughty: ... my water bill is too high after that..

must say motorbikes are my bag though..BUT when you get down and take it from the business end like you have... its something different. one of the dame's did the same one week with a mobility scooter control..didn't have a clue .. :shrug:

Hey Tina .... Kev is after you! :LOL:

Sad! .....

however glad to see you are still posting!

Kev don't read the next sentence !
Can a reshoot of sensual be done including the bike? :naughty:

Anyway, I really like both shots, but the colour one is number 1 for me. I like the colour on the pipes. (y)

Hi Stan,

Colour one for me, I like the bronze colour too.

:plus1: for Michaels sensual reshoot suggestion :naughty:

i just want to state i only read this because neil made reference to it... :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

Now, that's a good idea. I'll have a word with the 'sensual' model about it! :)

stan do you not read the news..there's a drought on... this spells bad news .. for some of us anyway..

though you could sell it to some magazine or calendar company...for inclusion? :shrug:

...and chance its a Von Dutch1929 Scott 596cc Super Squirrel Engine no. Y2373A ... i'm being specific here...but you never know..?

Hi mate

I think I prefer the colour shot too... sorry i've not been around your 52 for a while...

Mark

:muted: but must admit I do :agree:

OMG Lynne, this one has had me baffled all week ... just can't make out those pipes and I should be able to :bonk:

Looking at the ass I don't think it is a chopper .... I'm thinking more along the line of a super bike of sorts ... it just looks too modern, but then that may be the angle at which it has been shot :thinking::thinking:

OMG Stan better reveal all by the next theme or else I will be bald pulling my hair out :LOL:

BTW babes what bike have you got? Is it customised?

Cheers

:thinking:

Bruce Willis.

probably ...but with a glass of wine inside me all I could think of was JT....:D

OMG Lynne, this one has had me baffled all week ... just can't make out those pipes and I should be able to :bonk:

Looking at the ass I don't think it is a chopper .... I'm thinking more along the line of a super bike of sorts ... it just looks too modern, but then that may be the angle at which it has been shot :thinking::thinking:

OMG Stan better reveal all by the next theme or else I will be bald pulling my hair out :LOL:

BTW babes what bike have you got? Is it customised?

Cheers

Def not a chopper...sports tourer me thinks , just can't figure out which one :thinking: The grab bars make me think Honda or Yam ??

my baby's a triumph street triple R....loads of smiles per mile :D

Last edited:
Back