weekly TP52: Hamacting (Week 1 Bliss)

Hey Alan, welcome to the challenge! Nice concept - a little spot of calm amidst the aftermath of Christmas! Obviously it has to be a busy scene, but I think I would be tempted to remove some or all of the clothing from the background as it draws the eye into that corner a bit too often.[emoji4]

Nice Idea Alan nicely shot but as ferg007 says maybe a touch too much going off in the background. Good luck with your 52 this year

Nice shot of escapism and bliss :) Agree about the clothes in the background but like the abundance of Christmas goodies with the blissful expression on the subjects face.

Would love the chance to do this - hard enough trying to get my own picture with 2 kids running around.

Like the thinking behind it but as said a lot going on in the picture.

Very sharp though

Yes - it works and you do look quite contented! It looks a reasonably wide angle shot but you've managed to avoid getting elephant feet ;)

Could maybe do with a touch of light bouncing back up to fill the shadows under your nose and chin but otherwise a perfectly on theme shot well executed!

Welcome Alan

Yep Blissful :) ... Interesting approach to the Bliss theme, but too much light for my liking.

Welcome aboard Alan, good to have you here.

That image really did make me smile - you sitting there so calmly among the carnage of Christmas.
And the expression on your face definitely says bliss.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the rest of the challenge.

Hi
Bliss
Loving the expression on your face. Like that your head is placed in front of the plain cupboard and it draws my eyes to your face, as I found the clutter (especially on the left) a little too distracting

Back