weekly 2009, 2011, 2016! Kennysarmy's third 52 week challenge...

What a lovely building Jeff ... though Spooky-looking with that tower as well as the sepia effect and framing.

Love the building, love the processing and the whole image is Hammer House of Horror. I like. Lots.

Not that I would know but somehow looks an awkward finish to the stroke Jeff; the Pose is held at the end swing so spot on theme and a very unusual take too.

some really great shots since my last visit to your thread. I really like Fauna, Ancient, Big, cracke and Urban
all right on theme and great pictures.

"Pose" works well with the subject not facing the camera, great take on theme.

Still do it but use kitchen roll instead, there's a hole in my wellies.

Yes, I still do that while cleaning footie boots (not mine!). Good thinking Jeff - very original take and excellent exposure.

I never done that for cleaning (Carl), just drying out soaked boots or trainers. I'm not doing well today at guessing the themes from the shot, I thought pair originally.
Good use of DoF to isolate the subjects, and colour matching too boot ;)

Works well with the muted colours, however, the shoes could be a bit cleaner.

Hi Jeff. Your link from the main page isn't working ... I got here the hard way. Brilliant image for Young - like the effect. How did you manage that?

Great idea for young, but for my taste you have overdone the effect a smidgen.

Well composed photo for cultural, works well in B&W.

Hi Jeff

I like your take on News nice use of DoF to throw the BG out.

Young - I really like that whilst the effect id a little Marmite it certainly draws you into the image and the main focus of the image

Culture - Nicely composed I like the B&W conversion I wonder if it need cropping at the top slightly to lose the spot light.

Hi Jeff - don't think the Link is working. Nice composition for Arranged and I like the lighting which gives it an aged feel to go along with the creased music score and piano.

Great take on arranged, a bit different! The score doesn't look quite sharp here, but on flickr it does. I wonder if you could have avoided the highlights on the right hand side just above the keys.

Good choice for the theme Jeff - definitely Male/Female connectors. Nice detail but maybe just a tad too much light creating those shadows.

Great photo Jeff! I actually don't mind the harsh light and hard shadows here.

Hi Jeff.
Those vga d-sub connectors are sooo old school ;)
Nice take on the theme. the harsh light does tend to blow out the left hand side male connectors a bit though, as well as the bottom of the plate on the female connector.

Back